The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Puerto Rico at 11:15 | Serbia vs South Sudan at 3

Bro i just got embarassed bad. Had rec game in the hood here in the Philippines streetball stuff in the lower income area which is bad out here.

I knew i was in for a long night when i saw there was no Pg on my team. I just came in from a 15 hour flight less than a day so i was tired af. So i started throwing bull **** outlets to not bring down the ball as much.

So i threw one gets picked step in front of the guy who stole it and bruh nutmegs me. Thank God he missed the pull-up jumper . Crowd of like 200-300 just laughing it up

Had to make a split second decision if i should hack or let it go. :lol:

I’m drained as hell can’t think about work

One of the funniest nba gifs of all time, on the low. So much there :lol:. And how this is all turning out.

9D7A7809-5894-445B-A53E-1AE33F550A00.gif

They grabbed that joint out of the dirty clothes basket with all the crumpled up jerseys

Dawg, it legit looks like they found an old used Jordan Pool jersey, and quickly switched out the “OO” for an “AU”

:smh:

Steph getting Cp3 his first and only ring this year. Paying it forward :pimp:

They should revoke his passport and citizenship immediately if he thinks the bread here is good :lol:
Luckily for me, there is a large French population in Vegas so there are French cafes available to me to get some decent stuff when I need it.

Just unfortunate that a lot of Americans don't realize what they are missing out on. Decent bread too often just marketed to upper-middle-class people.

Luckily for me, there is a large French population in Vegas so there are French cafes available to me to get some decent stuff when I need it.

Just unfortunate that a lot of Americans don't realize what they are missing out on. Decent bread too often just marketed to upper-middle-class people.
The French are literally everywhere :lol:. Had no idea

Where can I get some of this bread? What makes it good? Do I have to have like really good jams/spreads?

Put me on

Back
Top Bottom