The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

B Sox B Sox KD career high is 55. Do you know how many times Kobe dropped 55+? :lol:

We know you hated Kobe but nah. KD is more efficient because he's 5 inches taller but more efficient don't make you a better scorer.

fashion really come back around to Mikes fashion.

he'd look right at home on a Balenciaga runway.

1677904589865.png
6e5267389a1afb23e381818a423adf78.jpg

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

I am not with B Sox B Sox ’s lowkey Bean slander but ultimately I think him and I have a different idea/definition of better scorer. And yes, KD is 6’11+ but you are acting like he’s getting post buckets :lol:

I don’t know this for a fact but I would guess his shot profile probably resembles that of a guard. He’s second in the league in mid-range FGM this year (63 behind Derozan, 34 ahead of DeJounte) and he’s missed 20+ games.

The fact he doesn’t have the explosions so maybe “greatest offensive talent ever” is more apt? Maybe I don’t know exactly how to describe what I’m thinking and I admit he’s different than them but he’s up there with them.

Yeah, I don’t understand high fashion. This looks like a school shooter fused with an alien.

kinda of the nature of high fashion, it purposely alinates normies as method of class signalling

then it eventually becomes normalized and normies start wearing simplified versions of these designs/trends
then high fashion has to come up with something else.

so naturally now that skinny/slim jeans are clothes are totally normal,
high fashion is pulling from 90's,2000s oversized styles to alienate normal people.

kinda of the nature of high fashion, it purposely alinates normies as method of class signalling

then it eventually becomes normalized and normies start wearing simplified versions of these designs/trends
then high fashion has to come up with something else.

so naturally now that skinny/slim jeans are clothes are totally normal,
high fashion is pulling from 90's,2000s oversized styles to alienate normal people.

They are plenty of wealthy normal people who wear regular clothes. They are plenty of not so wealthy people maxing out credit cards to buy high fashion items. Just wear what you like, man :lol:

Back
Top Bottom