The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

1677907867437.jpeg

Kobe’s is over 35 because he shot TWENTY SEVEN TIMES PER GAME. Nobody has even come remotely close to shooting that much in the last 20 years :lol:

KD was 32 a game on 50% from the field. 21 attempts per game.

You Russ dudes only care about counting stats and not efficiency though, so I’m talking to a wall at this point.

They’re on the same tier.

1. The **** is a Russ dude? You can pull up my posts from over 10 years slandering how reckless Russ plays so you got me confused.

2. You still ain't give reasons for KD being a BETTER scorer. Your argument is weak.

3. You always been a Laker hater that can't put your bias aside so that brick wall is over there.

Lol at how nonchalant PG was bringing the ball up
I’m annoyed with PG generally these days, but he put us in a position to win that one with clutch buckets late. Russ fumbling a catchable ball was what killed us. And he otherwise had a really good game. But there’s always going to be something with him. SMH.

1. The **** is a Russ dude? You can pull up my posts from over 10 years slandering how reckless Russ plays so you got me confused.

2. You still ain't give reasons for KD being a BETTER scorer. Your argument is weak.

3. You always been a Laker hater that can't put your bias aside so that brick wall is over there.
There’s no Laker hate when it comes to stuff like this. I have Magic over Bird. Kareem as an obvious top 3 guy. Beans Bryant like top 12 or so.

EYE just think efficiency should really, really matter when talking about best scorers. Not just who shoots the most. KD is leaps and bounds more efficient.

End of the day they’re same tier. You’re just getting emotional.

Back
Top Bottom