The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

I am not with B Sox B Sox ’s lowkey Bean slander but ultimately I think him and I have a different idea/definition of better scorer. And yes, KD is 6’11+ but you are acting like he’s getting post buckets :lol:

I don’t know this for a fact but I would guess his shot profile probably resembles that of a guard. He’s second in the league in mid-range FGM this year (63 behind Derozan, 34 ahead of DeJounte) and he’s missed 20+ games.

The fact he doesn’t have the explosions so maybe “greatest offensive talent ever” is more apt? Maybe I don’t know exactly how to describe what I’m thinking and I admit he’s different than them but he’s up there with them.
Nah I hear you. KD is a sniper, he can score from anywhere, when you're that tall it's easier to get your shot off against SG's or other SF's. We never see somebody's hands equal to KD's hands at his release point. :lol:

KD in my top 5 scorers but his career high is 55. I can't put him above Kobe and Mike when we can pull up multiple games of them doing that on good efficiency.

KD is the most efficient scorer ever with the best skillet.

MJ and Bean are far more explosive though.
1677906238447.gif

They are plenty of wealthy normal people who wear regular clothes. They are plenty of not so wealthy people maxing out credit cards to buy high fashion items. Just wear what you like, man :lol:

sure yah but they are not the main consumers of high fashion.
the main people driving the revenue for high fashion are rich people interested in expressing a certain kind of elevated cultural status or taste.
it doesn't mean they aren't "wearing what they like"

It's normal, humans are social, animals, things you put on your body are communicating things socially.
the person who wears the weird balenciaga bug glasses is communicating something specific.

Nah I hear you. KD is a sniper, he can score from anywhere, when you're that tall it's easier to get your shot off against SG's or other SF's. We never see somebody's hands equal to KD's hands at his release point. :lol:

KD in my top 5 scorers but his career high is 55. I can't put him above Kobe and Mike when we can pull up multiple games of them doing that on good efficiency.
Do you think Devin Booker is a better scorer than MJ? Maybe Dame too? Donovan Mitchell?

sure yah but they are not the main consumers of high fashion.
the main people driving the revenue for high fashion are rich people interested in expressing a certain kind of elevated cultural status or taste.
it doesn't mean they aren't "wearing what they like"

It's normal, humans are social, animals, things you put on your body are communicating things socially.
the person who wears the weird balenciaga bug glasses is communicating something specific.

Likely nothing I would like to hear :lol: Im just saying sure, if you want to give off an appearance of “elevated cultural status or taste” then do you otherwise just wear what you like.

Either way, I personally don’t think it matters in the grand scheme of things (people deciding to pay large amounts of money for goofy looking clothing)

Do you think Devin Booker is a better scorer than MJ? Maybe Dame too?

Lol at being disingenuous.

Bean has the 3rd most 50 point games, 2nd most 60 point games in league history. Multiple months of averaging 40 ppg on good efficiency had four 50 point games in a row, nine 40 point games in a row at stretches. He was THAT guy getting buckets.

MJ has the highest scoring average all time, averaged 40 in the finals all the scoring titles, etc. It's not the same.

Last edited:
Do you think Devin Booker is a better scorer than MJ?

I'll play along. Book high is 70, Mikes is 69.

Books has avg 30 or more zero times. Ain't even hit 27. Mike did it... a lot. Don't Mike still got the record for most pts in a playoff game 63?

So back to KD and Kobe...

KD career high is 32 a season. Kobe's is over 35. Even in the playoffs Kobe cracked 30+ 5 times. KD twice. It just keep going. :lol:

I'll play along. Book high is 70, Mikes is 69.

Books has avg 30 or more zero times. Ain't even hit 27. Mike did it... a lot. Don't Mike still got the record for most pts in a playoff game 63?

So back to KD and Kobe...

KD career high is 32 a season. Kobe's is over 35. Even in the playoffs Kobe cracked 30+ 5 times. KD twice. It just keep going. :lol:
Kobe’s is over 35 because he shot TWENTY SEVEN TIMES PER GAME. Nobody has even come remotely close to shooting that much in the last 20 years :lol:

KD was 32 a game on 50% from the field. 21 attempts per game.

You Russ dudes only care about counting stats and not efficiency though, so I’m talking to a wall at this point.

They’re on the same tier.

Back
Top Bottom