The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

That celebration and run to the bench by Randle was hilarious.

It's not Russell's fault.

People are soooo anxious to call him washed :lol: Looks like he just took it easy in the off-season & opted to play himself into shape during the year. He’s been at 26 a night since the new year
His defensive prowess is coming back. That lateral movement has me reminiscing about pre-injury Klay.

KD is more efficient because he's 5 inches taller but more efficient don't make you a better scorer.

But Kobe was much more athletic with more lift, so the height difference is kinda negligible.

They’re both elite, top 10 scorers of all time.

Splitting hairs for no reason.

ZestyForcefulGeese-size_restricted.gif

People are soooo anxious to call him washed :lol: Looks like he just took it easy in the off-season & opted to play himself into shape during the year. He’s been at 26 a night since the new year

I was about to quote the same post and say the same thing :lol: Really excited to see what they look with Steph byke tomorrow. The wild part is that after that they STILL might have another big piece to add in Wiggs :sick: (I say might just because it’s a family issue where he has been listed as out indefinitely and I don’t want to be presumptuous)

Just happy this is coming down the wire for the last month with some great basketball like we all expected :smokin

Russell Westbrick sucks and I want everyone who ever supported him over the past 5 years to be reminded of that.

He honestly sucked when he was a MVP, empty non-winning cancerous stats.

KD would prolly have 3 more rings if Dame Dollar was in Westbrick's place.

You let you hate for the ALL mighty underdog yet favored Lakers blind you into believing it wasnt him.

But now you see the cancer that he is and its too late for treatment because the trade deadline is over.

All of you could of helped the Clippers, but no, you didnt want to see what you were seeing.

Now you see, and now you suffer.

Promo the Conquerer did not want this to happen, he just knew this would happen.

Last edited:
Dubious out here stumbling & bumbling AND hitting game winners down on South Beach.

Lucky numbah 9 to extend the streak longer than the last 8-win streak earlier this szn. The ‘20-‘21 four seeded Knicks reeled off 9 straight wins but that was off the strength of the one and only Derrick Rose.

Boston been a lil shaky this week so I know they fitna exact some justice [in their minds] against NY tomorrow.

Keep the streak alive. #GoFor10

Tatum should be a little bit smarter going into the paint trying to challenge Mitchell Blockinson with that soft ****.

Russell Westbrick sucks and I want everyone who ever supported him over the past 5 years to be reminded of that.

He honestly sucked when he was a MVP, empty non-winning cancerous stats.

KD would prolly have 3 more rings if Dame Dollar was in Westbrick's place.

You let you hate for the ALL mighty underdog yet favored Lakers blind you into believing it wasnt him.

But now you see the cancer that he is and its too late for treatment because the trade deadline is over.

All of you could of helped the Clippers, but no, you didnt want to see what you were seeing.

Now you see, and now you suffer.

Promo the Conquerer did not want this to happen, he just knew this would happen.

Attachments

• shaqredeyes.png
    shaqredeyes.png
    732.3 KB · Views: 334
Back
Top Bottom