The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Ja in the wrong city for this type of behavior. It’s not even about the endorsements or anything. I’m more worried about his life and how he’s associated with CMG still.

What IS the right type of city for this behavior :lol: I’m not really sure what it’s like in Memphis or familiar with the sets but is a NBA star really going to get touched in that city?

I’m not asking sarcastically. I really just don’t know

IMG-20230304-WA0003.jpg

What IS the right type of city for this behavior :lol: I’m not really sure what it’s like in Memphis or familiar with the sets but is a NBA star really going to get touched in that city?

I’m not asking sarcastically. I really just don’t know

Memphis doesn’t have a ton of celebs here and a lot of celebs don’t actively live here unless they are low key. It’s just a ton of hate within the city and all it takes is Ja to say/do the wrong thing.

The fact that he still clubs here is crazy. This city is also small enough where everybody knows everyone. If he keeps getting into these confrontations locally, the wrong person going to catch wind of it :lol:.

I was going to ask, is being shirtless in the strip club a common thing in america?
Famous people who have Hella tattoos are shirtless all the time. And for real, people with a voice in sports shouldn't be making jokes about this.
Even if it’s legal - I don’t think you can carry at a bar/strip-club or any place where alcohol is being sold/consumed.

Ja is out here ratting on himself.

:smh: :smh:
The inconsistencies of every states gun laws made me not sure. In Texas I've been to places where alcohol can be served and multiple people have it on them blatantly

Extremely dumb and wild unnecessary. Hopefully it's legal, registered and everything so he can claim he's just exercising his AMERICAN RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS like a PROUD AND CONSERVATIVE BLACK MAN as aepps20 aepps20 taught him. That ***** was ironically in Denver last night too 😅

Man legal or not that’s your friends job to carry, not yours. He ain’t even thuggin right

Famous people who have Hella tattoos are shirtless all the time. And for real, people with a voice in sports shouldn't be making jokes about this.

The inconsistencies of every states gun laws made me not sure. In Texas I've been to places where alcohol can be served and multiple people have it on them blatantly

Of course, it depends on the state.

But I’m pretty sure most states are with the “no guns mixed with alcohol” law.

Back
Top Bottom