The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Man legal or not that’s your friends job to carry, not yours. He ain’t even thuggin right

BECAUSE HES NOT A THUG! :lol: Bro grew up in the Burbs, is a supreme athlete, made it to the league and is one of the biggest stars with endorsements from top companies.

He should be thankful and not thuggin. Do you know many folks really thuggin wish they could trade places with him?

Russell Westbrick sucks and I want everyone who ever supported him over the past 5 years to be reminded of that.

He honestly sucked when he was a MVP, empty non-winning cancerous stats.

KD would prolly have 3 more rings if Dame Dollar was in Westbrick's place.

You let you hate for the ALL mighty underdog yet favored Lakers blind you into believing it wasnt him.

But now you see the cancer that he is and its too late for treatment because the trade deadline is over.

All of you could of helped the Clippers, but no, you didnt want to see what you were seeing.

Now you see, and now you suffer.

Promo the Conquerer did not want this to happen, he just knew this would happen.
Russ been a bum for a long time. Now that he’s been in the spotlight it’s even more obvious. The empty stat triple double seasons he was a bum. Dude is not a HOF (based on skill set not because other guys who got in who shouldn’t have gotten in).

Ja playing with fire with the goofy **** :smh:. His team need to get a handle of things before he ends up in something that he can't walk/take back...

Waiting to hear folks argue how normal his behavior is for someone young and rich in his poisiton and that people are just being weird and overreacting though :lol:>D

Last edited:
Man legal or not that’s your friends job to carry, not yours. He ain’t even thuggin right
Not one lie detected.
Not tryna deflect
Not tryna deflect
Not tryna deflect or excusing him at all but that's what extensive media coverage about if he's that guy or not can do to an already YOUNG and DUMB brother. Then again, hope everything was calculated and thought of regarding the legal side of it but his drunk eyes seemed to indicate otherwise.
:smh:

From the Hawks to the Falcolns, I can see why 703 hwy 703 hwy has such high reserves of sodium in each post.

That sporting life has had to have been miserable these last few years what with all the epic collapsing & ownage by other cities’ squads.

This cry for help doesn’t go unnoticed.

Not one lie detected.
Not tryna deflect
Not tryna deflect
Not tryna deflect or excusing him at all but that's what extensive media coverage about if he's that guy or not can do to an already YOUNG and DUMB brother. Then again, hope everything was calculated and thought of regarding the legal side of it but his drunk eyes seemed to indicate otherwise.
:smh:
Man I can’t blame the media when he pressed record himself. He’s only feeding into whatever they say about him. At a certain point you gotta hold yourself accountable.

He could have had one of his boys pull up on the kid at finish line. He could have had one of his boys intimidate the kid in the driveway. One of his boys should have told him that stunt with the pacers wasn’t the move. One of his boys should have took his phone or even the baby piece as soon as he pulled it out. Like if your friends aren’t protecting you from yourself, are they really your friends?

What’s crazy is he right there with the same friend that started the **** with Indiana :lol:

DripNick DripNick this is what I’m talking about

A09EA705-D57A-4B5F-90C5-0613B048CAFB.gif

DripNick DripNick this is what I’m talking about

A09EA705-D57A-4B5F-90C5-0613B048CAFB.gif
I know
Man I can’t blame the media when he pressed record himself. He’s only feeding into whatever they say about him. At a certain point you gotta hold yourself accountable.

He could have had one of his boys pull up on the kid at finish line. He could have had one of his boys intimidate the kid in the driveway. One of his boys should have told him that stunt with the pacers wasn’t the move. One of his boys should have took his phone or even the baby piece as soon as he pulled it out. Like if your friends aren’t protecting you from yourself, are they really your friends?
And you 100% right

Extremely dumb and wild unnecessary. Hopefully it's legal, registered and everything so he can claim he's just exercising his AMERICAN RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS like a PROUD AND CONSERVATIVE BLACK MAN as aepps20 aepps20 taught him. That ***** was ironically in Denver last night too 😅
As I said last night when I was at the game so many white ladies in the arena wanted Ja. He seemed thrilled to be in Denver. With that said, we aren’t about the gun culture here mostly because of the school shootings that always seem to happen here. The legislature is currently debating a huge gun control package that I’m sure will be challenged at the Supreme Court.

You expect a dude who ain’t from the STREETS to know about this?

Street politics is a lost art nowadays….

Ja probably would willingly take a charge like he the crash dummy :lol:
Even still every rapper talking about my shooters and Ja ain’t put 2 and 2 together yet.

Like this is The Wire 101 here

Last edited:
was wondering why Ja was trending
like some of ya said, moving like that is going to catch up to him
who tf is he trying to "impress" acting a fool

league really can't do much, can they?

Back
Top Bottom