The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

5bb7283e250000940039d577.jpeg

He lead off by mocking Ja though, and it's by far the tweet with the most engagement. If you're gonna be serious about it, be serious about it only. Cause society is quick to pile on people before they would talk about helping somebody. Don't give them the opportunity to.

This is what I was saying when people was saying stuff about his father. Tee Morant job is done. Ja a grown millionaire, it's on him.
Also this. osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh Tee Morant is no responsibile for any of this. Grown successful adult, he did his job by fostering this, that's an adult and given how money in society works Ja is that families patriarch now. Ja is fully responsible no one else is

Love that Russ played well in a loss

This should buy him 8 more starts and thus at least 7 more losses

Grizzlies in LA this weekend too. They better keep JA locked in his hotel until the game tomorrow night.

Oh believe me, this LA road trip is scaring me. :lol:

The only positive is Adams will be back tomorrow or Tuesday. Let down by the potential bad BC news, though
I’m all for Ja being suspended on Tuesdays game as well

This is what I was saying when people was saying stuff about his father. Tee Morant job is done. Ja a grown millionaire, it's on him.
You don’t stop fathering (providing wisdom, guidance and perspective) just because your kids are “of age” and can “fend for themselves” in life.

Too many of y’all also think of being a father as an obligation/job you clock in and clock out of like a 9 to 5, except the timeframe is 18 years.

That’s a real nasty mentality to have.

Also this. osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh Tee Morant is no responsibile for any of this. Grown successful adult, he did his job by fostering this, that's an adult and given how money in society works Ja is that families patriarch now. Ja is fully responsible no one else is
And there’s only so much parents can do in these situations. Can’t ground a grown man. Can’t threaten to cut him off financially until he straightens out because he’s a millionaire. Arrange an intervention? Not going to do anything unless Ja accepts that he needs to change what he’s doing.

Ja is a crash dummy at this point. Goofball gets the bag and is actively trying to lose it. It's going to end one of 3 ways if he doesn't stop.

You don’t stop fathering (providing wisdom, guidance and perspective) just because your kids are “of age” and can “fend for themselves” in life.

Too many of y’all also think of being a father as an obligation/job you clock in and clock out of like a 9 to 5, except the timeframe is 18 years.

What the hell are you talking about? :lol:

So answer this your son get to the league and decide he wanna hang with street _'s what you gon do about it?

Nobody said stop being a father. Fathering is much more difficult when your kids are adults. Especially multimillionaires.

:lol: Cot damn, thought ya'll were talking about old stuff, didn't realize a new Ja tape hit the streets.

Remember how a few days go the response was “Y’all keep bringing up old stuff :smh: ” He must have seen that **** and decide to drop some new new for the streets so we know it’s real

That’s your man now huh? Interesting.

3DB20BEF-F4BF-450A-B242-862347218E80.jpeg
MFer act like ‘what have you done for me lately?’ isn’t a real and pervasive thing.

Am I supposed to still sulk even tho the player is positively affecting winning now? No more empty stats and crazed moments where he loses control. And we were getting all of this along w/ losses and barely any Obi still.

Get that one off tho cuz end of the day, I’m winning for being wrong about dude.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom