The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Why is Ja holding that gun like this

jonah-hill-bang-bang.gif

Just hit me, he must not heard about Plaxico Burress. :smh:

Yeah I dont think anyone saying the job is done once your kid turns 18. If my pops was still alive I know he'd still be here for me but I also know I wouldn't need him to hold my hand or If I'm out pulling off wild acts I'm gonna sit back and think "damn where's my dad to rein me in"

Self accountability gotta start at some point 🤷🏿‍♂️

This is what I was saying when people was saying stuff about his father. Tee Morant job is done. Ja a grown millionaire, it's on him.

It’s on Ja but like ricardo malta ricardo malta said the job is never over. Not saying Tee ain’t trying but I’m for sure not watching my kid spiral and be courtside at the games.

Again, not saying Tee ain’t fathering.

Just realized the griz on the road. So he bring this on the team's plane? Think they probably could discipline him for that

Yeah I dont think anyone saying the job is done once your kid turns 18. If my pops was still alive I know he'd still be here for me but I also know I wouldn't need him to hold my hand or If I'm out pulling off wild acts I'm gonna sit back and think "damn where's my dad to reign me in"

Self accountability gotta start at some point 🤷🏿‍♂️
Yep. Young (and even not so young) adults all over get themselves into serious trouble (or struggle to get out of bad situations) all the time despite proactive parenting efforts.

I’ve observed it up close due to my two little brothers struggling (at separate times) with alcohol abuse.

MFer act like ‘what have you done for me lately?’ isn’t a real and pervasive thing.

Am I supposed to still sulk even tho the player is positively affecting winning now? No more empty stats and crazed moments where he loses control. And we were getting all of this along w/ losses and barely any Obi still.

Get that one off tho cuz end of the day, I’m winning for being wrong about dude.

If a player isn’t producing to your standards, you hate and despise him with almost every fiber of your body.

That’s weird no matter how you slice it.

It’s on Ja but like ricardo malta ricardo malta said the job is never over. Not saying Tee ain’t trying but I’m for sure not watching my kid spiral and be courtside at the games.

Nobody said the job is over :lol:

Where are y'all seeing that?

You not stopping a grown adult living out in the world on their own from doing anything.

Hypothetically speaking if Steph decided to go left and hang out in Oakland what could Dell do?

And there’s only so much parents can do in these situations. Can’t ground a grown man. Can’t threaten to cut him off financially until he straightens out because he’s a millionaire. Arrange an intervention? Not going to do anything unless Ja accepts that he needs to change what he’s doing.
Seriously. He don't even live in that house, he could flat out never see his family again if he wanted. They don't control him by any means.

My whole point is that Tee Morant could do everything right here, and it could possibly change nothing. Ja Morant is truly independent in every sense of the word. Tee Morant's job is done in the sense that he can't MAKE Ja do anything so I hope people don't start blaming him.

Back
Top Bottom