The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

To be fair, this isn’t a reason to be suspended. Yea it’s bad optics but unless it’s an illegal gun it doesn’t warrant a suspension. Dude just been dumb lately.

Compounding bad behavior, for sure. But I’m really not sure any other star, or player even, would be that goofy. I can confidently say that because unless I am missing something there have not been any incidents since Crittenton/The Wiz.

That 6th seed is so highly sought after now.

Clarke is out and Ja might be in Guantanamo Bay.

The theory of the cocky, punchable team not winning anything still holds. List is endless.

examples of such guys
Cp3
Russ
Pat bev
Crowder
Grizzlies

Etc
Etc

Wait they suspended him??? The only reason I didn’t sell my ticket was to see the most dominant paint scorer since shaq 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Image.jpg

People will know you are a tourist but the drink hits different when you can carry an open container, see a cop, take a swig
Crazy that this is even a thing when I can walk around with an assault rifle on my shoulder.

(Yes, I understand that one is a constitutional right and the other one isn't. Just pointing out the stupidity.)

Ja is a 1st class clown/idiot ... I hope he can get some intervertion and change his ways.

There are millions of kids that wish they had hia upbringing let along his accomplishments .... for him to think trying to be thug is cool ... well is just a shame ... oh who knows, maybe he is or his family are ... but what he has is what they wish they could accomplish to get out of that BS.

Back
Top Bottom