The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

dj-khaled-another-one.gif

Guaranteed clippers win
#noexcuses

Ja jammin himself up so he don’t gotta see Unc Shay On Tuesday

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat make sure you drink a beer or cocktail in the street just because you can. People will know you are a tourist but the drink hits different when you can carry an open container, see a cop, take a swig and look at him like
1677956979274.gif
Just had a few hurricanes walking the streets in French quarter… for my girl bday and it’s only 6 other women lol. It be different here

Dude with a dog who takes money started yelling at white woman ateempting to feed his dog

Ja better start moving smart before he becomes a casualty in these streets. No love in these streets. You just a trophy when you have celebrity status to these have nots :smh:

A lot of people telling on themselves.

There's a nasty undercurrent to this kind of thinking;

"Flashing guns, beating up teenagers, rolling with goons that's just what THEY do"

is what it sounds like they are saying

I agree

Also, people saying stuff like they wished David Stern was around because he knew how to keep players in check sounds weird to me

When I said I was happy where the Knicks landed in 2019, I alluded to RJ having longevity over the first two taken before him.

I meant strictly speaking on a health-outlook over both but, uhmmm, looks like another bullet dodged 🙏

He’s shown the best ability among the 3 players and at this time that’s all I’m gonna ask for right right now.
1677975129510.png

Back
Top Bottom