The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

When I said I was happy where the Knicks landed in 2019, I alluded to RJ having longevity over the first two taken before him.

I meant strictly speaking on a health-outlook over both but, uhmmm, looks like another bullet dodged 🙏

He’s shown the best ability among the 3 players and at this time that’s all I’m gonna ask for right right now.

This is really mind boggling behavior.

You make it to the NBA, the best basketball league in the world

You build up yourself to be a top 15ish player and are rewarded with a max contract extension as a result.

You have your own signature shoe dropping in a few months with arguably the biggest globally recognized brand in the world.

All of this, yet you moving like Bodie trying to hold down those corners dolo when your upbringing suggests the closest you've ever come to the streets is playing NBA Street on PS2.

The cherry on top is you recording yourself carrying a baby pistol for the whole internet to see.

Smarten up Nas. :smh:

@BIG LEEMELONE @Cashflow

1677958353873.gif

Ima let dude rock
He letting that 17 y/o he got heat ...snitches get stitches!

When I said I was happy where the Knicks landed in 2019, I alluded to RJ having longevity over the first two taken before him.

I meant strictly speaking on a health-outlook over both but, uhmmm, looks like another bullet dodged 🙏

He’s shown the best ability among the 3 players and at this time that’s all I’m gonna ask for right right now.

hold-laugh-smile.gif

He's going to have real Gs attention to trying to bait him. He needs to keep his head down now and just reevaluate what he wants to be portray as and maybe dump some of those dudes if they're steering him in the wrong direction. As much as I've clown the Grizzlies, I like having another young talented team in the west to compete with everyone and Ja is exciting as any top player and probably the most exciting dunker in the last decade.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom