The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

ja didnt know what he was holdin

ja either take the bid or hes NBA Gunna in these streets
He got to play dumb and hope silver will accept his story. Say he did not pack his own suitcase and his assistant handles that for him.

Like many said, he is probably cooked and will get suspended. Who knows? Maybe, he wants to do some nba time to show he is down

Gonna be hard to prove it was his. Could've been anybody's. Unless they can somehow prove it was in his bag on the team plane which would only be possible if their bags went through the scanner which I assume dont because its a private plane

As far as the MVP race goes? Nobody has been touching Yanni and Joker these last several years other than KD and Steve, who both can’t stay healthy.

Agreed but you have to put Embiid on there.

Giannis, Jokic, and Embiid all been amazing the last 4 years but more importantly healthy.

Perk said it was strange that when Joker went on that assist binge that got him to average the triple double is just happened to coincidence with him having single digit shot attempts. Don't know myself if it's true, but yea that's not a ridiculous take per se given how the masses view stats as organic and inorganic based on if it's a player they like or not.

Even if it wasn't his gun, but it was on team facilities or the place, he's screwed.

Perk said it was strange that when Joker went on that assist binge that got him to average the triple double is just happened to coincidence with him having single digit shot attempts. Don't know myself if it's true, but yea that's not a ridiculous take per se given how the masses view stats as organic and inorganic based on if it's a player they like or not.
I’d rock with this if Jokic didn’t have games where he wasn’t super assertive looking for his shot. But he does go stretches trying to over facilitate.

It was never anywhere near team facilities or the plane. My homie had it in Denver.
8D595121-431B-4E10-AC7B-8CDDE3FBD714.gif

Lebron was over-facilitating at one point in his career too. Its what you do to get your bum teammates going.

Agreed but you have to put Embiid on there.

Giannis, Jokic, and Embiid all been amazing the last 4 years but more importantly healthy.
I was only mentioning the guys that had actually won the award. Yes, Embiid has obviously been in the running too.

Perk said Jokic was stat padding last week, then doubled-down and said Dirk/Nash/Jokic got their MVPs even though they weren't top 10 in scoring because they were white.

I don't remember the order but Dirk was always a top 5-10 scorer. Perk doing too much with that but I do see his point. They never changed the criteria twice for MVP for one guy. They f'ed up giving him the MVP last year with the 11th best record in the league. Giannis and Embiid won more games and avg more points. Now the voters trapped themselves, they have to give it to him because he's #1 in the west.

Whether Jokic fans like it or not a lot of people gon look back at these MVP's real funny. Dude playoff record is terrible. He's not some dominant player.

Everyone's wrong. JJ's wrong for saying there's no racial bias in voting. OF COURSE there's racial bias in voting. If Jokic was black, I'm 98% sure we'd be hearing a lot more about voter fatigue and Finals appearances to justify the desire to give it to someone else despite the clear separation he's created between him and the others.

Perk is wrong for insinuating Dirk, Nash and Jokic owe their awards to that same racial bias. They don't. They were monsters who deserved those MVPs and earned them. He needs to just stop bringing up skin color cuz he be on some weird **** too.

I don't remember the order but Dirk was always a top 5-10 scorer. Perk doing too much with that but I do see his point. They never changed the criteria twice for MVP for one guy. They f'ed up giving him the MVP last year with the 11th best record in the league. Giannis and Embiid won more games and avg more points. Now the voters trapped themselves, they have to give it to him because he's #1 in the west.

Whether Jokic fans like it or not a lot of people gon look back at these MVP's real funny.
There is no criteria for MVP.

Back
Top Bottom