The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

SAS knew immediately he needed to be quiet because this was “Great TV” :lol:

1678221666613.png

Yea, but choosing one with so little reps was just dumb. Looney is good because he does all of the little things right despite athletic limitations. They drafted one who can’t do any of those things :lol:
I agree, I was an Okongwu guy myself. Don't think they thought Looney would develop into such a reliable starter. I think it's a good thing to diversify the roster, but Wiseman didn't work out for them.

Fair point but they have the depth to throw at Booker. Not stopping KD but Phoenix does have a hole at the 3 that can be exploited. Should be fun
Really wanna see how the math works with the Suns. Will all those middies overcome threes from the other team come playoff time?

I'm surprised they didnt go after WIll Barton in the buy out market.

Feel like they need 1 more wing just in case theres an injury or something.

If im calling him winning it a mistake its safe to assume i dont think he deserved it. Appreciate you double checking tho

“Deserving of winning” does not = “deserve” or have to win.

If you’re 1 of the 2 finalist, you’re def “deserving” of an MVP award. Like Giannis, Embiid etc. Doesn’t mean you should be the one to win it, but you have a case.

You’re welcome. I’m hear to teach.

Back
Top Bottom