The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Its crazy cause this is the year he actually deserves it imo. First one he got by default cause everyone got injured, last year was the mistake.

Was he deserving last year? Yes or no?

It’s also funny seeing the “he got it by default, since everybody was injured guys” Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius & his merry bunch…

Now pivot to, “he shouldn’t have gotten the first one” :lol:.

A reasonable person, would come to the conclusion that at worst…Jokic deserves 2 of his mvps. Y’all know that 3X! Hit different :pimp:

Jokic has averaged more points, rebounds, assists, steals, fewer turnovers, shot a higher percentage on twos, threes, and free throws, and advanced a round further than Embiid.

Other than all that, Embiid has been better in the playoffs.

Was he deserving last year? Yes or no?

It’s also funny seeing the “he got it by default, since everybody was injured guys” Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius & his merry bunch…

Now pivot to, “he shouldn’t have gotten the first one” :lol:.

A reasonable person, would come to the conclusion that at worst…Jokic deserves 2
If im calling him winning it a mistake its safe to assume i dont think he deserved it. Appreciate you double checking tho

That one was so obvious. Will never make sense to me
I still don’t get why Golden St didn’t take Okongwu if they were zeroed in on drafting a big. Fits the profile of the type of player that would probably thrive in their system.

I still don’t get why Golden St didn’t take Okongwu if they were zeroed in on drafting a big. Fits the profile of the type of player that would probably thrive in their system.
It seems especially weird because high IQ players are extremely important for what they do offensively. So picking the guy with zero feel for the game and limited reps — just is strange. I guess even the “haves” swing for the fences from time to time. That just seems like a pick that a bad franchise makes, not the best franchise of the last decade.

If the Nuggets at minimum don't get to the NBA Finals this year and Joker doesn't receive that same slander his contemporaries have then Perk's argument in general will have much more merit.

Last edited:
Inside Scoop:

Found out Ja was able to prove the weapon was not his and was one of his associates (essentially avoiding the team plane issue).

Also, moving his BM and daughter back to Memphis for added support (were living in Nashville).

Trending up (I hope).

It seems especially weird because high IQ players are extremely important for what they do offensively. So picking the guy with zero feel for the game and limited reps — just is strange. I guess even the “haves” swing for the fences from time to time. That just seems like a pick that a bad franchise makes, not the best franchise of the last decade.
Warriors wanted a 7'0 because they were small up front with Draymond and Looney.

Jokic's supporting cast includes 0 hall of famers or all stars. Once again. Where is he supposed to go with this roster?

Don’t care about past accolades of guys. Murray is healthy. Aaron gordon is having a career year. Tobias isn’t good. PJ tucker is going to play 38 stationary bike minutes.

The nuggets are the better team. No excuses why they can’t make a finals run

I’ll also say this. Jokic is absolutely deserving of winning MVP

However,

If Jo lost it last year after Jokic bust his *** on national tv (it was mostly Bones but I digress) then Jokic should lose it after Jo bust his *** on National tv

Don’t care about past accolades of guys. Murray is healthy. Aaron gordon is having a career year. Tobias isn’t good. PJ tucker is going to play 38 stationary bike minutes.

The nuggets are the better team. No excuses why they can’t make a finals run

Maxey and Harden and Tobias would all be the #2 options on Denver.

Not the better team at all. We're really depending on Aaron Gordon?

The nuggets only have the better MVP player and the better coach. Thats it.

Folks have all this to say about what Joker needs to do to be deserving, yet THEY don’t give ANY of the same expectations to Embiid, but think he should win. Doesn’t need to get his team to a top seed. Doesn’t have to get to the Finals at minimum.

Funny.

Back
Top Bottom