The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Inside Scoop:

Found out Ja was able to prove the weapon was not his and was one of his associates (essentially avoiding the team plane issue).

Also, moving his BM and daughter back to Memphis for added support (were living in Nashville).

Trending up (I hope).
Everybody move along, nothing else to see here. :nthat:

Dude Tobias is not good. Like at all.

Maxey and harden are good. Are they better than Murray/Porter jr/Gordon/KCP/ brown? Cause after maxey it’s all downhill for Philly

Aaron Gordon is good because of Jokic. Before that he was just another lost tweener forward that could dunk.

In a playoff series Im choosing Embiid's supporting cast 9/10 times.

And yes you need HOF talent to win. Who was the last team that made it to the NBA finals without 1 HOF player in the rotation?

Folks have all this to say about what Joker needs to do to be deserving, yet THEY don’t give ANY of the same expectations to Embiid, but think he should win. Doesn’t need to get his team to a top seed. Doesn’t have to get to the Finals at minimum.

Funny.
We're saying Embiid hasn't caught heat for the postseason??

Was he deserving last year? Yes or no?

It’s also funny seeing the “he got it by default, since everybody was injured guys” Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius & his merry bunch…

Now pivot to, “he shouldn’t have gotten the first one” :lol:.

A reasonable person, would come to the conclusion that at worst…Jokic deserves 2 of his mvps. Y’all know that 3X! Hit different :pimp:

I have an army behind me

kyrie_with_mic.png

Aaron Gordon is good because of Jokic. Before that he was just another lost tweener forward that could dunk.

In a playoff series Im choosing Embiid's supporting cast 9/10 times.

Aaron Gordon is putting up the same production he did in Orlando. He’s a third option connector that is in the right role.

Again. Tobias is not good. At all

You really don’t watch games.

Aaron Gordon is putting up the same production he did in Orlando. He’s a third option connector that is in the right role.

Again. Tobias is not good. At all

You really don’t watch games.

No i dont watch every Nuggets game. I never said Aaron Gordon isnt having a good year. That's obvious, his #s are all better once he played with Jokic and he knows his role.

The argument here is Aaron Gordon is not gonna help get you to the NBA finals.

1st season embiid didnt have enough games played (totally fair), they told him to play more

2nd season he plays enough games (68 ) just loses on national TV to the other top 2 MVP runner ups - media favors that and embiid loses out (Facts)..up until that nuggets game EMBIID WAS THE FAVORITE TO WIN

3rd season which is current season embiid is 2-1 with no harden in the 2nd game vs Bucks and 1-0 vs Nuggets so far and we already know those stats vs jokic since i spammed the hell out of them

it moves every year when it comes to embiid

Last edited:
Tobias is a good player. Is he 38 mil good, absolutely not but he is technically a good player
You’re not a good player if you don’t perform remotely close to your contract and the space you take up
No i dont watch every Nuggets game. I never said Aaron Gordon isnt having a good year. That's obvious, his #s are all better once he played with Jokic and he knows his role.

The argument here is Aaron Gordon is not gonna help get you to the NBA finals.

His numbers aren’t better though. They are the same. And he absolutely can help you make the finals. He’s going to defend the wing position and provide some playmaking. That 4-5 PNR works. He’s a vertical lob threat. No you don’t play through him but he’s a good 3rd/4th option. Basically giving you the same thing jerami grant did in the bubble

Warriors wanted a 7'0 because they were small up front with Draymond and Looney.
Yea, but choosing one with so little reps was just dumb. Looney is good because he does all of the little things right despite athletic limitations. They drafted one who can’t do any of those things :lol:

You’re not a good player if you don’t perform remotely close to your contract and the space you take up

His numbers aren’t better though. They are the same. And he absolutely can help you make the finals. He’s going to defend the wing position and provide some playmaking. That 4-5 PNR works. He’s a vertical lob threat. No you don’t play through him but he’s a good 3rd/4th option. Basically giving you the same thing jerami grant did in the bubble

He's almost having a career year in ppg, almost in 3pt%, and significantly higher fg% than ever before.

Who was the last team that made it to the NBA finals without 1 HOF player in the rotation?

He's almost having a career year in ppg, almost in 3pt%, and significantly higher fg% than ever before.

Who was the last team that made it to the NBA finals without 1 HOF player in the rotation?
1. Almost meaning he’s done all of these things in Orlando. Yes, the lesser role helps is overall FG%

2. Jokic is a HOFer. Giannis just won without having a HOF teammate.

1. Almost meaning he’s done all of these things in Orlando. Yes, the lesser role helps is overall FG%

2. Jokic is a HOFer. Giannis just won without having a HOF teammate.

I dont think anyone would agree that Jokic's supporting cast is better than what Giannis had.

Before Giannis I dont think its ever happened before that.

Back
Top Bottom