The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Powerade was set to make him the face. Wonder if they still run the ads scheduled for March madness

As bad as the dubs have been on the road, i think they have that switch to turn it on. Win one on the road in the playoffs and these teams gonna be shook. I like how we match up against the rest of the west

They really just need to start by cutting out the terrible turnovers. Haven't seen a playoff caliber roster this season that turns the ball over as bad as the Wolves do as GSW does. Their games against eachother is something else. :lol:

Those are definitely fixable though, switch or not.

There's a real chance the Warriors fall out of the playoffs. That might be more likely than them getting out the 1st round

Whole Ja situation sad af if he really got an addiction too.

Reminds me of some of the kids I met in college. First time away from their parents, getting their trust fund money into the account, first time really partying around easy access to drugs, and cant control themselves and everything just goes downhill.

Back
Top Bottom