The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Whole Ja situation sad af if he really got an addiction too.

Reminds me of some of the kids I met in college. First time away from their parents, getting their trust fund money into the account, first time really partying around easy access to drugs, and cant control themselves and everything just goes downhill.
Lol trust fund money? What school did u go to. I had similar experience, although it was financial aid refund checks, not trust funds :lol:

On3 had him at 26 previously, ESPN has him at 28 and 24/7 has him at 34.

I think the 10 that you may be referring to is the ESPN draft guy said don't be surprised when Bronny is ranked top 10 and lo and behold.

You're probably right. Either way, it's great that he's rising to the expectations.

After the letdown last nite, the game v Da Kangz gonna be very interesting.

I think JB is back for that one.

They got out-hustled by CLT & took them lightly as if they were that tier of good.

447FCB17-0621-44F5-A601-F81DF548F99A.jpeg

3-1 🙏
good to see you walking around here with your shirt back on

I live in greater Boston now, just west of the city. LMK if you need help with anything.
I live about 15-20 minutes from downtown. Like getback getback said, let me know if you have questions or anything.
Thoughts on East Boston - Eagle Hill area? Would be a quick commute to work, close to airport (I’ll be traveling a lot for work) and seems pretty residential with some diversity, though looks like it’s being gentrified?

Last edited:
Whole Ja situation sad af if he really got an addiction too.

Sad, maybe...but this can easily be a blessing. Nip this in the bud before real and further damage is done. I've been hard on Ja, but good for him for acknowledging his addiction and taking the first step to addressing it. He easily could've sat and done nothing. Then again, this could be the directive of a lawyer to get ahead of legal issues...don't know...ultimately, I hope he gets right.

As bad as the dubs have been on the road, i think they have that switch to turn it on. Win one on the road in the playoffs and these teams gonna be shook. I like how we match up against the rest of the west
The Warriors need to show me that They can do it before I will believe it. It doesn't look like they will have home court advantage and they're literally among the worst road teams in the league. Fans talk about flipping the proverbial switch but frankly, only a handful of teams in the history of the NBA have done that (2001 Lakers, 2018 cavaliers and just a few others). Most of the time you are what your record says you are and you're not going to magically become a champion after being a .500 team all season.

This is fake.

It's amazing that the Lakers not only got more talented at the trade deadline, but also became one of the more stable, side-issue free teams in the West now. :lol:

Facts.

I'm not gonna go call Russ a vampire but the whole thing with him and his play I feel put a cloud around the team.

Now we just got guys who are here to hoop and some guys are playing for contracts.

I just wish we could have made these moves sooner.

Might be in a way better position.

Thoughts on South Boston - Eagle Hill area? Would be a quick commute to work, close to airport (I’ll be traveling a lot for work) and seems pretty residential with some diversity, though looks like it’s being gentrified?

You choosing between the two? Eagle Hill is East Boston. Eagle Hill is a pretty nice area from what I can remember. Hispanic womens plentiful in Eastie.

I would personally check out the South End over Southie if it's an option.

You have a car or would you be using MBTA (subway, bus, etc)?

You choosing between the two? Eagle Hill is East Boston. Eagle Hill is a pretty nice area from what I can remember. Hispanic womens plentiful in Eastie.

I would personally check out the South End over Southie if it's an option.

You have a car or would you be using MBTA (subway, bus, etc)?
My bad I completely meant to say East Boston instead of South :lol:. I live in NY right now so I’m thinking I’ll get a car when I move

My bad I completely meant to say East Boston instead of South :lol:. I live in NY right now so I’m thinking I’ll get a car when I move

I wouldn't worry too much about proximity to the airport if that's the sole thing that made you focus on East Boston. Small city compared to NY so no matter what the trip to the airport won't be bad unless you're traveling in the dead of rush hour. Can always use the subway too. Just be aware of the times because the subway doesn't run 24/7.

Thoughts on South Boston - Eagle Hill area? Would be a quick commute to work, close to airport (I’ll be traveling a lot for work) and seems pretty residential with some diversity, though looks like it’s being gentrified?

Edit: never mind, saw that you meant East

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom