The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Data like this are why I think the debates that old heads have about super teams is so funny. Magic Johnson was drafted to a team with the reigning League MVP, then the Lakers are able to get another Hall of famer due to a lopsided trade with the Utah jazz where they land James Worthy. On top of that, magic played with Byron Scott. Magic never had to go to a super team because he was drafted into a super team. Same thing for Larry Bird.

Bootstraps Joker
1fae1.png

giphy.gif

aepps20 aepps20

good to see you walking around here with your shirt back on
Funny…

Was just thinking how much I appreciated the Lakers fanbase here.

Win or lose, y’all always make sure to have fun.

Lakers win 1 game in a row and off come the shirts.

However, the way the szn has gone thus far, shirts and shorts get thrown to the wind more so than not over in Lalaland.

Entertaining stuff.

Funny…

Was just thinking how much I appreciated the Lakers fanbase here.

Win or lose, y’all always make sure to have fun.

Lakers win 1 game in a row and off come the shirts.

However, the way the szn has gone thus far, shirts and shorts get thrown to the wind more so than not over in Lalaland.

Entertaining stuff.
Bing Bong!

Jokic has had and still has moar help than luka if we’re trying to point this kinda stuff out

Outside of lukas first year with washed dirk and jordan and then 1x all star porzingis… hasn’t been too pretty

Now even with Irving, the roster is still pretty sus

Has anyone argued that?

Luka clearly needs more help
Yea Cuban is gonna end up in tears if they don't build on the Myrie trade and fill out the roster with more talent.

Can't see Luka sticking around just cause if they're not close to challenging for a title soon

Back
Top Bottom