The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

1694624731137.gif

Too far, man :lol:

Gambling being more widespread across the US is a definitely a reason for fixing load management as well. I’m sure people with influence are complaining.
Media rights deal coming up in two years too. Gotta sell to the broadcasters a good product. Especially with where cable is heading.

Another rule designed to hurt the Clippers. Silver doesn’t even try to hide it :lol: :smh:
Think we may be ok. Kawhi been injured so much I don’t think he meets the “star player” criteria currently.

Think we may be ok. Kawhi been injured so much I don’t think he meets the “star player” criteria currently.

I was thinking the same but didn’t he just win AS MVP a couple years back?

Teams gonna start doing anti-all star campaigns so they can rest their guy

Also does that mean Pop can rest Wemby as long as he wants? He’s about to poiss Silver off 🤣🤣

nba has to do something to counteract their increasingly watered down product during the regular season. it's self sabotage to allow either owners, team presidents, or players dictate on the fly how and when the game is going to be played. it's the fans who pay the price one way or another. i think that decision should come from the nba.

i also think the nba should promote a culture where talking heads who make their living from disparaging the league, teams and its players begin looking from the outside in

Jamal Murray isn't considered a "star" either by the criteria, so the Nuggets can really get away with resting him.

Back
Top Bottom