The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Media big mad they can’t get any fodder for laughs at the Knicks’ expense anymore. Leon hasn’t talked to anyone since coming in :lol:.

Isola was ready to get cute & insinuate the team overpaying him at that press conference like everyone else.

There’s proof in the pudding that whatever’s going on back there is working. Better to not expose their hands like some of these more reckless orgs/players.

Also, protecting the vulnerable players [Dubious] from the biggest media market is just good business. They clearly don’t care about the optics and rightfully so with the agenda against them.

****boy don’t care about their brands.

6 straight all stars, 3 straight all nba’s. Franchise leader in career blocks & a few other single game franchise records. He has a point

Again…. Like the Boston Celtics…. They want dudes to be wearing #94 at guard positions?

Every jersey number can’t be retired.

Again, I’d hate playing for a team like the Celtics. They literally have 30 numbers retired.

Stop retiring jerseys. Just reserve the the “all time” numbers for the star players

Again…. Like the Boston Celtics…. They want dudes to be wearing #94 at guard positions?

Every jersey number can’t be retired.

Again, I’d hate playing for a team like the Celtics. They literally have 30 numbers retired.

Stop retiring jerseys. Just reserve the the “all time” numbers for the star players

They need to retire #9 as well.

You're paying for basketball tickets to see a basketball team. Not a singular person. If someone gets hurt they shouldn't be working simply cause I bought a ticket. We don't know them and what they go through.

A concert doesn't really fit the bill, you're paying for that one person as opposed to a unit.

I can't tell yall how to think/feel but I would never really trip over someone being out of a game.

Also the league is really doing this for the TV/Gambling revenue. They're not really concerned.

You're paying for basketball tickets to see a basketball team. Not a singular person. If someone gets hurt they shouldn't be working simply cause I bought a ticket. We don't know them and what they go through.

A concert doesn't really fit the bill, you're paying for that one person as opposed to a unit.

I can't tell yall how to think/feel but I would never really trip over someone being out of a game.

Also the league is really doing this for the TV/Gambling revenue. They're not really concerned.
Does a Drake concert cost as much as a playboy carti concert? Nobody is coming to see Otis. They're coming to see stars

Does a Drake concert cost as much as a playboy carti concert? Nobody is coming to see Otis. They're coming to see stars
That's on them. I can't tell people how to feel. I went to watch the Nets play the Bulls last season I just wanna watch basketball

That's on them. I can't tell people how to feel. I went to watch the Nets play the Bulls last season I just wanna watch basketball
You paid how much for tickets to see Steph play the Knicks? You woulda been cool if he was a healthy scratch? Or would you feel entitled to getting your money back?

I say if the star player doesn’t play…. Give a partial refund.

If I paid $700 for a ticket, give a brother back like $300.

(Wishful thinking)

Back
Top Bottom