The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

TV exists.

Seeing someone in person isn't a right.

So what if some fans miss out on seeing them live. They'll live.

P Hub exists.

Being able to actually have sexual relations with Lisa Ann isn’t a right.

So what if I never physically smash her. I’ll live.

But if EYE am paying with the intent to smash her and I show up to the hotel room and she’s not there is that not an injustice? Sure, I can just go see her previous and upcoming work and I’ll live but EYE used dollars that I earned to see her live.

It’s not the same thing and you know it, man. Same analogy could be used with a performer and a concert.

Anti’s byke

IMG-7680.jpg

P Hub exists.

Being able to actually have sexual relations with Lisa Ann isn’t a right.

So what if I never physically smash her. I’ll live.

But if EYE am paying with the intent to smash her and I show up to the hotel room and she’s not there is that not an injustice? Sure, I can just go see her previous and upcoming work and I’ll live but EYE used dollars that I earned to see her live.

It’s not the same thing and you know it, man. Same analogy could be used with a performer and a concert.

How and why would that be a concern of a team strategically resting players in hopes of winning a ring? Yes, fans would be screwed out of experiencing seeing certain folks live but that has nothing to do with a team's quest for a championship.

This also should be considered as a deterrent when we are discussing a new PTO system for these workers. (Yes, the players are workers in this system)

So when I say, "Thry will live, I am saying they don't even matter in this situation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom