The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

We know they can put up points but jokes aside their offense was never really organized. Tatum and Brown don't play off each other they just take turns scoring.
Yeah I mean it’s not perfect (for a multitude of reasons), but still gets you to the conference finals or better pretty much every year. Not too many other players doing that in the league.

Yeah I mean it’s not perfect (for a multitude of reasons), but still gets you to the conference finals or better pretty much every year. Not too many other players doing that in the league.

That's true but they always look sloppy and unorganized in these ECF or finals. They not losing cuz of talent.

Lol wasnt kyrie just playing peacemaker the other day with stephen a/to?
20230920_183132.jpg

Perhaps Indy now steps up as a facilitator for a bigger trade.

Tbh, Herro coming off the Pacers bench wouldn’t be the worst return for Buddy.

They gonna be in the play-in at least this szn.

As for the league’s favorite franchise, they good right now but
dream lineup headed into the ‘24-‘25 szn sees QG & Deuce giving opponents fits in the backcourt on MobbDeep.

A. JB/RJ/OG/Yanny/Mitch
B. MM/DDV/QG/Hart/iHart

Shannon be getting the type of interviews a lot of people can't get

Pressed play, watched the first 20 seconds.

That’s probably the worst question set up I’ve ever heard :lol: Only he can ask a question in that way & not have the guest either shut down or walk off completely :lol:

Idk bro, Dame just a ***** to me now. His recent comments...man's should've kept those in his handbag.

Back
Top Bottom