The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Jordan Poole is gonna average over 25 a game, maybe even close to 30. He will have some big scoring nights.

Be a horrible defender. Like one of the worse in the League.

On a horrible team

And some dudes gonna be in here constantly talking about how the Warriors goofed.

Are you thinking that they won’t make the playoffs entirely or they won’t “make noise” in the playoffs (ie win a round or two)
If Steph misses a month like he’s done for the last 3 years I don’t know how they sustain.

Then when he’s in the lineup they could very well be .500 again :lol: Klay got over his mental block and has resumed off-season workouts so he should be MUCH better to start the season, which is huge.

But it all takes is one Steph injury.

Are you thinking that they won’t make the playoffs entirely or they won’t “make noise” in the playoffs (ie win a round or two)
They're on the cusp with thin margin of error like ill steelo ill steelo said. There's gonna be more focus on how bad Klay is with Poole gone. Not really built to sustain injury to any of their starters. The fate of their season really depends on GP and Kuminga being starter level guys

If Steph misses a month like he’s done for the last 3 years I don’t know how they sustain.

Then when he’s in the lineup they could very well be .500 again :lol: Klay got over his mental block and has resumed off-season workouts so he should be MUCH better to start the season, which is huge.

No faith in CP3 orchestrating the offense if Steph is out?

I think the Warriors jump out this season and build a cushion.

Steph being healthy is the key. This season is going to be one for the books

Jordan Poole is gonna average over 25 a game, maybe even close to 30. He will have some big scoring nights.

Be a horrible defender. Like one of the worse in the League.

On a horrible team

And some dudes gonna be in here constantly talking about how the Warriors goofed.
and I'll be here waiting to

Oq74eK.gif

Kuminga and Moody should be better this year. Less drama around the roster overall.

Them dudes as cutters, with Steph/Cp3/Dray passing….Klay spacing.

Shoot, if Kuminga improves at the rate he’s going (3rd year jump) he going to eat into Draymond minutes. GpII minutes at the 4 too.

No dead roster spots. Looney still there. Thoughts ill steelo ill steelo ?

Can’t wait for Draymond and CP to butt heads and destroy the Warriors like he did with KD and Poole.

Back
Top Bottom