The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Celts are BIGGER though :lol:
Yeah they picked up Kristaps cause they knew they HAD TO get big just like every team that's won a chip the last 50 years save for the 2022 Warriors LOL

Still doesn't mean BOS will reach the Finals. I want them to though.

Need that LAL vs BOS rematch for #18

Help on the best passing big ever brehs
Lol

Yup that best passing big ever got manhandled to the tune of 5 assists per in the '20 WCF after averaging 7 during the season, proving that he ain't as good a passer when the Lakers throw multiple big bodies at him, HELP D and all, and make him work for his assists LOL

#teamdefensewithth2Biglineup

Last edited:
Lol

Yup that best passing big ever got manhandled to the tune of 5 assists per in the '20 WCF after averaging 7 during the season, proving that he ain't as good a passer when the Lakers throw multiple big bodies at him, HELP D and all, and make him work for his assists LOL

#teamdefensewithth2Biglineup
2020 Jokic is the same as 2023 Jokic brehs

Be my guest with the strategy doe

2020 Jokic is the same as 2023 Jokic brehs

Be my guest with the strategy doe
You'll see about the strategy when the time comes. Let's not act like Jokic was a rookie in 2020 them all of a sudden he 10x better 3 years later and turns into Jordan lol.

Dude won an MVP in the 2020 season, suggesting he was as much of an MVP then as he is now.

Only difference is he is a champion now BECAUSE OF KCP, Gordon, BBrown, JGreen, Braun et al, all of whom they never had in 2020. And all of a sudden the 2023 Nuggetd knew how to play #teamdefense lol

If Lakers and Nuggets meet in the playoffs and all key guys are healthy, you down to put $500 on Jokic the best passing Big EVER beating my Lakers?

Last edited:
You'll see about the strategy when the time comes. Let's not act like Jokic was a rookie in 2020 them all of a sudden he's Jordan. Lol. Dude won an MVP in the 2020 season, suggesting he is as much of an MVP then as he is now.

Only difference is he has a chip BECAUSE of KCP, Gordon, BBrown, et al because all of a sudden Denver in 2023 knew how to play #teamdefense

If Lakers and Nuggets meet in the playoffs and all key guys are healthy, you down to put $500 on Jokic the best passing Big EVER beating my Lakers?
Huh? Giannis won MVP in 2020

And you think Jokic is the same player? Ok.

But sure, let's bet. Who's key guys being healthy? Starters? Top 8 rotation?

Dame messy af
mjlol (1) (1).png

If I’m the Blazers I wouldn’t talk to Miami either.

HMU when you can get serious.

ok. but what would be a serious offer in your opinion, to be granted to hit them up. it's the honest question lol

Picks & potential.

You can tell Miami keep trying to sneak Tyler Herro in the conversation and the Blazers are just tired of it.

I wouldn’t talk to them either. You’re blocked.

“Dame threatened to not go to training camp and sit out if traded to any other team” is a reason for other teams to potentially not engage with Dame because that is an uncomfortable game of chicken.

However, that is absolutely not a reason for Portland to trade him for assets that they don’t find to be satisfactory.

The only reason to do that would be to grant Dame his wish to go to Miami because he was loyal for 11 seasons but the Trailblazers have an organization to run and a fanbase to consider. You weren’t getting top flight FAs with a Top 10-15 player. You are likely not going to get one for appearing to be a “player friendly organization” and trading him. Give him his wish of leaving your team but make sure you get back something you want.

Morey and Cronin :pimp:

Huh? Giannis won MVP in 2020

And you think Jokic is the same player? Ok.

But sure, let's bet. Who's key guys being healthy? Starters? Top 8 rotation?
Jokic won MVP 2021-21 season, not far removed from his appearance in the 2020 WCF. Point being: Joker was already playing MVP caliber basketball during the 2020 playoffs.

Playoffs usually see teams going 8-9 deep so I say top 9 rotation all healthy, Lakers beat Nuggets in a 7 game series, 2024 playoffs. You say DEN wins.

$500. payable via Venmo

Jokic won MVP 2021-21 season, not far removed from his appearance in the 2020 WCF. Point being: Joker was already playing MVP caliber basketball during the 2020 playoffs.

Playoffs usually see teams going 8-9 deep so I say top 9 rotation all healthy, Lakers beat Nuggets in a 7 game series, 2024 playoffs. You say DEN wins.

$500. payable via Venmo
Make it top 7 and you got a

dave-chappelle-handshake.gif

Let's see if you can break my NBA thread streak
fredo.png

Make it top 7 and you got a

dave-chappelle-handshake.gif

Let's see if you can break my NBA thread streak
fredo.png
Nah, top 9. Lakers' depth and versatility with multiple lineups is what is going to make them hard to beat this season. You as well as I know Lakers always go 9 deep in the playoffs, even last year with their shortage of bigs they were still using 4 guys off the bench with regularity. In 2020 they went 10 deep.

Last year both teams were healthy. 1 thru 9. It should be the same this season in the playoffs if they face off against each other.

Nah, top 9. Lakers' depth and versatility with multiple lineups is what is going to make thembhard to beat this season. You as well as I know Lakers always go 9 deep in the playoffs, even last year with their shortage of bigs they were still using 4 guys off the bench with regularity. In 2020 they went 10 deep.
You're scared that if the 8th or 9th guy gets hurt you can't beat the Nuggets with all those BIGS????
dahell2.png

You're scared that if the 8th or 9th guy gets hurt you can't beat the Nuggets with all those BIGS????
dahell2.png
Lol, spare me the child talk

That 8th or 9th guy could be Vando, Prince, or Christie - all key rotational pieces.

I proposed the bet. You either take it or leave it

Back
Top Bottom