The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Lol, spare me the child talk

That 8th or 9th guy could be Vando, Prince, or Christie - all key rotational pieces.

I proposed the bet. You either take it or leave it
You want an out because Max Christie might sprain his ankle? 😭

Hey I made my compromise if you don't like 7 then oh well

I'm good money if you change your mind

You want an out because Max Christie might sprain his ankle? 😭

Hey I made my compromise if you don't like 7 then oh well

I'm good money if you change your mind
Lmao

How is it an out when EYE proposed and created the original bet?

You asked for top 7 instead of top 9. I wonder why LOL. That in itself was your out cause you already know how deep LAL is. Their top 7 is the starting 5 plus Rui and Wood. If 1 or 2 of Vincent, Vando, Prince, Christie get hurt this affects their versatility considerably. Especially in the playoffs.

I'm good money as many on NT know I've paid up on my losses.

Top 9 for $500 if you change your mind.

Patience is a virtue. You'll learn a lot this season about how the Lakers build BIG teams that consistently win multiple titles every decade unlike the Celtics :lol:

The Lakers franchise know the championship formula. The Celtics don't. Sorry man.

It is crazy that the Celtics only got one chip since Michael Jordan had a fresh lineup.

Wiggins gonna get his 2nd ring before your favorite player gets his 1st legitimate 1. That's wild.

Last edited:
Nah, top 9. Lakers' depth and versatility with multiple lineups is what is going to make them hard to beat this season. You as well as I know Lakers always go 9 deep in the playoffs, even last year with their shortage of bigs they were still using 4 guys off the bench with regularity. In 2020 they went 10 deep.

Last year both teams were healthy. 1 thru 9. It should be the same this season in the playoffs if they face off against each other.

you my dude but top 9 is where we’re setting the bar? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

jazz, spurs, trailblazers can likely be ruled out of any playoff conversation. rockets and okc are still young and wildcards. Ja’s missing a quarter of the season. barring injury, lakers should have no problem getting that 7 seed at the very least if you’re that confident in their rotation and BIGS

Last edited:
you my dude but top 9 is where we’re setting the bar? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

jazz, spurs, trailblazers can likely be ruled out of any playoff conversation. rockets and okc are still young and wildcards. Ja’s missing a quarter of the season. barring injury, lakers should have no problem getting that 7 seed at the very least if you’re that confident in their rotation and BIGS
My dude we wasn't talking about playoff seeding. :rofl:

"Top 9" means the Lakers' 9-player rotation being healthy should they face Denver in the playoffs.

If it were playoff seeding, Lakers are a top 3 seed all the way

Logo also looks like the trees from the old T'Wolves logo.

zq8qkfni1g087f4245egc32po.gif

Back
Top Bottom