The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

IMG_1380.jpeg

Soon and if you don’t believe me, well sucks for you. But we will sign him in the long run.

If Lue starts Morris on opening night, he should be fired *

*if Morris plays well this season, let’s forget this comment.

I can tell training camp is about to open

Dudes in here getting in their final off season workouts in. Going at game speed too.

We almost byke brahs :smokin

This came across my timeline earlier today.

That back injury probably robbed him of five more elite years of his prime.

You already saw Joker do anything he wanted against AD. He’d break frail *** Jackson Hayes in half :lol:
Patience is a virtue. You'll learn a lot this season about how the Lakers build BIG teams that consistently win multiple titles every decade unlike the Celtics :lol:

The Lakers franchise know the championship formula. The Celtics don't. Sorry man.

BTW if y'all think Hayes will be guarding Jokic one on one, you don't knoof basketball. basketball.

Did Dwight and Javale guard Jokic one on one all by their lonesome in 2020 when thr Lakers spanked thr Nuggets?

Or have y'all heard of team defense? Lol

Patience is a virtue. You'll learn a lot this season about how the Lakers build BIG teams that consistently win multiple titles every decade unlike the Celtics :lol:

The Lakers franchise know the championship formula. The Celtics don't. Sorry man.
Celts are BIGGER though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom