The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Should Tatum be worried?
Screenshot_20240531_063740_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240531_064029_X.jpg

LeBron literally brings wine everywhere and nobody bats an eye :lol:

No amount of diet and training is gonna turn Luka into Ant. Assuming someone who plays 35+ mins with one of the highest usage rates ever is out of shape is silly.
Luka is prob my favorite guy in the league behind Bron but we really going to act like he hasn’t been overweight and known for not taking his body as serious as he should? The Hookah Doncic moniker didn’t get made up out of thin air. :lol: Bron famously spends millions a year on maintenance.

Luka is prob my favorite guy in the league behind Bron but we really going to act like he hasn’t been overweight and known for not taking his body as serious as he should? The Hookah Doncic moniker didn’t get made up out of thin air. :lol: Bron famously spends millions a year on maintenance.

I just want answers/to know how difficult the diet regimen is.

Anthony Edwards is yoked and works out after games apparently but still needed oxygen games 1 and 2
Yea, but we’re largely talking about how Luka shows up at the beginning of the year. He works his way into shape but we don’t have to rewrite history

Dudes using hyperbaric chambers, all types of fitness coaches, personal chefs cooking them vegan or vegetarian dishes, wine baths, etc…

All that science is worthless sometimes. Dude has been playing against grown men his whole life. This is muscle memory for him

…. While Luka just sips on beer/alcohol and does his thing. Everyone is different

Someone posted in here earlier, but Adidas is really fumbling this by not having enough stock.

Some can see it as a tactic, but this could be a volume seller.

If KAT has to initiate the vast majority of his offense from behind the 3 point line then they should move him.

I think the offense should try to be more creative & get their skilled 7 footer more touches closer to the paint, but for whatever reason that doesn’t appear to be a possibility.

So move him. Naz is better equipped for that role.

Dudes using hyperbaric chambers, all types of fitness coaches, personal chefs cooking them vegan or vegetarian dishes, wine baths, etc…

All that science is worthless sometimes. Dude has been playing against grown men his whole life. This is muscle memory for him

…. While Luka just sips on beer/alcohol and does his thing. Everyone is different
And all that stuff doesn't even guarantee durability. Got guys like Blake Griffin and Kawhi who are ripped, but can't stay healthy.

I really like this Adidas Ant campaign. Some great marketing.

And they’re also going at Nike, directly. Instead of acting like they don’t exist.
I bought a pair of the Red Clay Ant 1s last weekend at the Footlocker nearest my house. The last adult pair they had was the display model, which happened to be my size. I decided that was a sign from the universe that I should pick them up :D

I mean, fair, in the past. But his actual performance this playoffs it’s clear he’s not actually out of shape.

Ant’s production fell off a cliff since the end of the Denver series and he literally used an oxygen mask, but because of his physique nobody is alleging he’s out of shape…

To be clear, I think Ant is dope, it’s just the narratives ppl go with are funny.

Back
Top Bottom