The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Omg. Rip Drew.
I went to college with big homie hella nice cat. Always showed love. Praying for his family. Especially his children.

He had posted a few days ago that Aaron had bought some off road type vehicles … I’m hoping they weren’t the cause and this was a freak accident

Omg. Rip Drew.
I went to college with big homie hella nice cat. Always showed love. Praying for his family. Especially his children.

He had posted a few days ago that Aaron had bought some off road type vehicles … I’m hoping they weren’t the cause and this was a freak accident
Was shocked when I saw the news.

Played against Drew in high school

RIP

20240531_094224.jpg

Ill still give the edge to lebron. Luka and Bron are the same player impact wise on offense. In they primes they are both a walking 28/8/8. Whatever edge you give to LeBron on defense is strictly off of ability and athleticism. Luka offsets that with his playmaking and shooting. Which is superior to lebrons at the same stage. The main reason I still picked James is because bro had ungodly amount of stamina back then. Bro could play all 48 mins easily. Catch a alley and come down and do a chase down block right after. Just spectacular

Some people are just built differently man.

Everyone says Luka is strong as hell.

Could he get “ripped”. Yea I guess. But for what?

Still failing to see how any of that would suddenly make him the two-way player that Bron was at that age
Wont make him the better two way player. Just potentially a better player. Magic wasn't two way. Neither was Curry. This is basketball. Offense is more important than defense. Its not 50%. If thats the case Tony Allen would be a first ballot HOF

Omg. Rip Drew.

Aaron mentioned after the first two T'Wolves losses, he blew some steam off by buying a couple of Vanderhalls.

Back
Top Bottom