The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

It’s so crazy we can all rejoice in hating Boston.

From coast to coast and shining sea.

That’s true hatred.

:lol:
I hate them even though they lost to us in the Finals.😂

Honestly, I don’t hate the players, but those fans man. Some of those fans are ridiculous.

I hate them even though they lost to us in the Finals.😂

Honestly, I don’t hate the players, but those fans man. Some of those fans are ridiculous.
The only goal from here is to make that little ***** Dave Portnoy cry when he realizes Boston is irrelevant.

If I never do anything else in my life, I just want to make sure I find a way to somehow make his life more miserable.

Mavs in 4, or 5, or 6, or 7. Only results that matter.

**** Boston. **** Their stupid *** Leprechaun. **** Fenway. **** Tom Brady. **** All the Wahlbergs. **** Their racist *** fans. **** Massachusetts.

I'll believe the earth is flat if you do this one thing for me Ky.

1717138237663.png

First NBA finals where im actually rooting for a team to win.

The usual hater in me wants both teams to lose if possible but this time Go Mavs and Luka

I’d probably move KAT still. If you can get 70% of his production from Naz but improve the team elsewhere then it’s worth it.
Facts. I was just going to reply the same exact thing.

Move KAT to lower the bill (since they’re cheap) and go in with Naz Reid.

KAT can also get you more picks and an even deeper supporting cast.
If they can trade for someone cheaper that can score 20+ ppg or think Naz can do it, then by all means they should.

Fans of both teams saying the other team has no answers for their guys is hilarious :lol:

Should be a good one. Celtics in 7.

Back
Top Bottom