The Official NBA Season Thread: USA Wins Gold 🥇

Dubs such buns. Unless they’re clicking it’s painful to watch sometime. Steph hopefully no rotator cuff stuff

Keegan looks good, he’s had some really nice games this month

Feel like his numbers are lower than what he’s capable of even as a rook
I feel like he's kinda lost idk. The shot has fallen more lately but he doesn't really seem to be doing a whole lot. to be fair he's not really asked to though

Anyone have issues with the NBA App on their PS5? Games will be smooth for 20-30 minutes and then freeze. Gotta restart my **** and it’ll do it again.

I feel like he's kinda lost idk. The shot has fallen more lately but he doesn't really seem to be doing a whole lot. to be fair he's not really asked to though
I just always feel like he’s never in a hurry, takes what the defense gives him and I see him scoring on jump shots and floaters

He got that steady pace and can have good touch

I just always feel like he’s never in a hurry, takes what the defense gives him and I see him scoring on jump shots and floaters
Yea that is very accurate.
He does everything good and solid. i guess my concern is whether he was really worth being picked where he was, and over some of the guys he was picked ahead of. I dont know that i see the upside but idk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom