The Official NBA Season Thread: USA Wins Gold 🥇

You're a FAN

Respectfully, let me know what you need from me. You keep doing little things to get my attention for some odd reason. You've said many times you don't mess with me but you routinely quote me and/or subtweet me. (I can gravedig quotes if you need me to). So I'm confused why you make such an effort to grab my attention.

What is it that YOU need from ME so we can put an end to this.

No disrespect.

whoever coaches the 2028 team just needs to show Tatum all the memes and videos of him on the bench. bro has no choice but to redeem himself

Kerr playing the long game - wants someone with a chip on their shoulder next time!

Mani Pedis are basic hygiene
Is it?

So when I had hair…definitely getting a crisp line up was necessary. But no men from around my way (or that I know around the same age group) get the treatment.

Is going to the gym mandatory? And if ya going to the gym…is using PEDs or testosterone mando to ensure the body is on point?

I only ask these questions to get perspective?

Since I keep a 0 should I get one of them barber rugs or go to Turkey like Floyd?

Steph’s sis got thack!!

Respectfully, let me know what you need from me. You keep doing little things to get my attention for some odd reason. You've said many times you don't mess with me but you routinely quote me and/or subtweet me. (I can gravedig quotes if you need me to). So I'm confused why you make such an effort to grab my attention.

What is it that YOU need from ME so we can put an end to this.

No disrespect.
Quit moving like a woman every chance you get and we'll be fine. Every chance you get to kekeke it up about a young bull half your age with your gossip buddies is cringe worthy. Thought you were better than that.

No respect.

It's mid august, can someone explain why Fultz, Osman, and Lonnie are not signed yet? Also Okoro being a restricted free agent.

It's strange that we might start the season with them not being on a roster yet.

Quit moving like a woman every chance you get and we'll be fine. Every chance you get to kekeke it up about a young bull half your age with your gossip buddies is cringe worthy. Thought you were better than that.

No rerespect.
So if I'm a man that moves like a woman can you explain why you are so persistent in gaining my attention.

You have yet to answer that question.

Back
Top Bottom