The Official NBA Season Thread: USA Wins Gold 🥇

mani pedis are one thing, massages to, I don't do them but I don't judge but mans' aura is extra androgynous to say the least. That suit he had on at the draft wasn't from nobody's men's section, in fact none of this fit was but I'm an old head so I'll digress

1723560709355.png

mani pedis are one thing, massages to, I don't do them but I don't judge but mans' aura is extra androgynous to say the least. That suit he had on at the draft wasn't from nobody's men's section, in fact none of this fit was but I'm an old head so I'll digress

1723560709355.png
Michael Scott wore it better

Ive never gotten a mani in my life, you n****s is buggin. Now if that's you, do you but that's OD imho. Having shiny *** nail beds just looks weird on a man. Yall aint never lifting weights or changing a tire or rolling up? I just don't see the point in spending the money. Would rather just save up on haircuts. As long as you don't have grime under your nails and keep them short the shorties are gonna be just fine with your hands

So to be clear, are you considering folks that regularly keep their own nails clipped/filed or people that actually go into a shop to get them done?
I'm only talking about ME. The same way I oil, condition, Co wash my hair and put my du rag on before bed yet go get haircuts is the same bucket I put mani Pedis in.

I can't police peoples lives they gotta do them

From the same guy that wants basketball back in the streets and kids playing on double rims.

Two things can be true at once.

Ive never gotten a mani in my life, you n****s is buggin. Now if that's you, do you but that's OD imho. Having shiny *** nail beds just looks weird on a man. Yall aint never lifting weights or changing a tire or rolling up? I just don't see the point in spending the money. Would rather just save up on haircuts. As long as you don't have grime under your nails and keep them short the shorties are gonna be just fine with your hands

I can change a tire, I change my own oil in my AMERICAN made V8, cut grass, I know how to hang drywall. I'm from the country just about every stereotypical masculine thing I know how to do. I don't smoke though so I can't get with that one it yellows your teeth same reason I don't drink coffee and dark sodas.

Still go to the nail salon once every month to 2 months. Like antidope antidope said it's just like getting a haircut, getting your teeth cleaned. I don't get any colorful polish because I don't like all that, clear that's it.

Cooperate life has gave me a debilitating coffee habit smh. That stuff is definitely a slow kill. On the teeth and the stomach. I intentionally have pulled that from my diet

Back
Top Bottom