The Official NBA Season Thread: USA Wins Gold 🥇

Beatles suck man…let it go. Proud to say I’ve never voluntarily listened to a song of theirs and never will. You just gotta accept that not everyone is on that old, white man steez.

If you’ve never listened to them, on what are you basing your opinion that they suck?

As a non old white man Beatles got some bangers 9zy7x0_th (2).png

How many of those guys are in the league now?
I dont think its likely but def not impossible

You see guys like Shai and Fox blow past their ceilings.

Fair enough. I don’t see LaMelo getting close to the level of either SGA or StarFox - those guys are both solid mid-range shooters and great finishers at the rim, which LaMelo isn’t, among other things.

But if LaMelo gets there I will be happy to eat a large portion of crow.

As a non old white man Beatles got some bangers 9zy7x0_th (2).png

Even if someone doesn’t like their music, they did things for artists empowerment and song production techniques that shaped music going forward so there is more to their legacy than just the songs.

My appreciation of them has increased over the years because I’ve heard so many other musical artists I like give the Beatles love in interviews, etc. I didn’t always love them TBH and I don’t rock with everything in their catalogue, but the stuff I like, I really like a lot.

Imagine if they ain’t miss on a couple top 5 picks with Hunter and Okongwu :smh:
I think Okongwu gonna be good the already shifting the offense and defensive schemes of the team with him in mind as the center of the future. He just never gonna get his foul trouble in check tho I feel like. He be taking the dumbest fouls

Back
Top Bottom