The Official NBA Season Thread: USA Wins Gold 🥇

I don’t want to give it away before the Boston guys get their chance by tomorrow.

It’s a bit of a trick question - but it’s how it was presented to me so - no excuses 😤

I’ll DM you.
Yeah I'm stumped but I did learn someone I had no idea was considered French nationality today :lol:

I think Okongwu gonna be good the already shifting the offense and defensive schemes of the team with him in mind as the center of the future. He just never gonna get his foul trouble in check tho I feel like. He be taking the dumbest fouls
Yes he’s solid but they wasted 3 seasons with him cuz of drafting a position they knew could only get limited mins…They shoulda traded Capela the year they drafted O, woulda been a much better player by now

Picking that high you wanna get somebody that can play mins and get their reps for development

One thing I like about the Pacers is they never stop hoopin, keep gunning for buckets no matter what the score is and can get back in the game

If you’ve never listened to them, on what are you basing your opinion that they suck?

It’s the Beatles man. They’re ubiquitous. We’ve all heard them at some point in time in a TV ad, movie, etc. Plenty of sample size to know they’re not worth listening to any further. Everything ain’t for everybody.

Back
Top Bottom