The Official NBA Season Thread: USA Wins Gold 🥇

Not being able to distinguish someone who’s under 18… compared with people in their late 20s, 30s, 40s is just… weird.

We're talking about the difference between a 16 year old and someone of legal age 17/18 year old just by looking at them.

Who can't tell the difference between a minor and a 30 year old?

You said “high school girls dressed as minors” “unless they tell you, you wouldn’t know”

…. Which is a lie. Maybe YOU can’t distinguish the difference. You generalized and said everyone wouldn’t know. Another lie. Whether Barkers daughter dressed provocative or not, I can look at her face and see that she’s like 15. What they wear means absolutely nothing:lol: :lol:

She’s got the face and body of a kid :lol: :lol: you want it to be about clothing so bad :lol:
I stated my point multiple times. You even repped one of the post. Let me reiterate - a person's social media presence may not necessarily reflect their true self. They can curate an online persona that is vastly different from their real-life existence. Additionally, there are countless apps that can be used to alter a person's appearance. For example, some people pretend to be of a different race, age, physique etc. Saying that using social media to know for a fact who someone is, is not always a good indicator.

I tried to eat turkey the other day since work served it up — I have no clue how I used to eat that garbage

Fried turkey is an exception though

How was the turkey prepared?

Most turkey doesn't taste like anything because most folks don't know what the hell they are doing.
We're talking about the difference between a 16 year old and someone of legal age 17/18 year old just by looking at them.

Who can't tell the difference between a minor and a 30 year old?
But why does it have to be, "just by looking at them" if the situation is about DEALING with someone that young?

But why does it have to be, "just by looking at them" if the situation is about DEALING with someone that young?

That's where the topic started.

Even after dealing or conversing with someone, I dont think the maturity level between someone who is 16 and 17-19 is any different tbh.

I stated my point multiple times. You even repped one of the post. Let me reiterate - a person's social media presence may not necessarily reflect their true self. They can curate an online persona that is vastly different from their real-life existence. Additionally, there are countless apps that can be used to alter a person's appearance. For example, some people pretend to be of a different race, age, physique etc. Saying that using social media to know for a fact who someone is, is not always a good indicator.

I never repped you :lol: :lol:

What are you talking about? There are underaged girls whose profiles are that of a grown woman. They are dressed like bottle girls but are really in highschool. Unless someone tells you, you wouldn't know. Hell, Travis Barkers daughter was out here dressed extremely provocatively and it made news because she is underage and moving crazy. She even tried to justify it.

Fair point. If you're going off just pictures you can get got.

I should have said if you're interacting with a child there are going to be red flags at some point.

I never repped you :lol: :lol:

Why you lying.

1700754210304.png

Even after dealing or conversing with someone, I dont think the maturity level between someone who is 16 and 17-19 is any different tbh.
I’d stretch that out to early 20s in some cases. And to be fair, there probably are some girls in their late teens who can come across as fairly mature.

Definitely an inexact science. BUT if someone thinks there’s even a chance a girl is underage and gets some other signals through conversation/looking at socials, etc. that she is, find another kitty to play with.

Scott foster is an idiot. We been seeing it for years even without Chris speaking out. Who knows maybe this will prompt him to tell his side but him even speaking on it would kinda prove CP3's point

Yeah that whole interaction was odd. Foster should’ve walked away but he was waiting for CP3 to say something to justify ejecting him. The NBA really needs to look at some of these double technical ejections. I could understand if it got physical.

But being T’d up and ejected for words/passion is crazy. Fans come to the hoopers. Not referees who are emotional

Why you lying.

1700754210304.png

I repped you because of the portrayal/air mattress, “looking rich, while being poor part”

Once you started talking about not being able to tell what a minor is, in your subsequent posts.... You noticed that I NEVER repped you again? This was before you started spewing foolishness :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, 16-19 can be blury but you know if someone is at least within that age range. If you are in doubt, you ask for ID.

There is legitimately no excuse for any grown man to get caught up in that unless he WANTS to.

Back
Top Bottom