The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

Looking forward to a new group of analysts. Maybe they'll actually watch & like the sport.
troy-point.gif

Wonder if the teams that were aligned with Bally's go to Prime after next season. :emoji_thinking:

And what happens with NBA TV and Bleacher Report.

I think when he tried to match the Amazon offer, it was the equivalent of fake hustle in a bball game. He probably just wants to take it to court so WBD can get a settlement to go away. :lol:
I support this theory.

No reasonable business person wants to force a continued partnership when one side has made it clear they want out.

Courts won’t typically force parties to work together either unless both sides are on board.

Needs more "aura" and maybe he'll move up a notch or two.

z34jacu8hhed1.jpeg

This is still odd. Most people wouldn't guess Tatum has the 3rd best selling jersey. Still feel like he's a level below as far as popularity. Young _'s don't talk about wanting to play like Tatum.

No hate Celtics fans. Relax.

I really feel like when the TNT president or whoever was saying they dont need the NBA last year during the early negotiation talks, that Adam Silver decided to take it personal with WB/TNT. Seems like its nothing they can do to get back TV rights.

Back
Top Bottom