The Official NBA Season Thread

The defense is so handicapped in this era.

Moving screens, Carry’s , cant be as physical defensively. on offense you can get away with a nice little bump then finish and you can basically push off defenders not to mention the gather step,
yall not defending guys like this at LA Fitness?

Josh Hart Does Everything Possible Not to Foul James Harden | Josh Hart  tried to guard Harden with his hands behind his back 🤣 | By Bleacher  Report | Facebook
Why LeBron, Lakers played defense with arms behind backs vs. Rockets

The defense is so handicapped in this era.

Moving screens, Carry’s , cant be as physical defensively. on offense you can get away with a nice little bump then finish and you can basically push off defenders not to mention the gather step,

reminds me of how a ball carrier in football can stiff arm the **** out of a tackler but a defender can’t even touch a facemask without a flag. is what it is i guess, offense and high scores probably sell better

Mitch :pimp::lol:

Nah but foreal every time they match up Rob treats him like he stole something. Ayton just too far left on the sawft/dawg scale to mess with him. Don’t think he needs the battery but wouldn’t be surprised if Thibs makes sure he remembers the draft.
Speaking of drafts, since then, there’s been way more hits than misses for the club. Working well with late first rounders & very late seconds.

Whatever happens this szn happens. My guy finally getting a chance to play. Looking like the apprehensive rookie that only Thibs can induce.
POA defense & the team intensity always kicks it up when he comes in. Best in team +/- too iirc.
The shooting & scoring are of no concern right now.

The weak links [Frank, Korner Kev] got left behind and looks like soon Cam will too.

And RJ still better Jimmy Butler end o’ the day so the future is bright.

RJ and Reddick doing commentary together this game Bucks vs Raptors. This gonna be some good commentary tonight.

tf going on with the Suns. didn't they have like 35 points halfway through the 3rd in the last game?
havent watched them much lately but their floor spacing looks bad this game, even with cp on the floor. didn’t think dbook missing time would hurt their offense this much

cavaliers having fans play human-hungry hippos during the timeout might be the most entertaining part of this game so far

haven't caught too many raps games, why is their record under .500?
seems like they got a decent roster and coach
siakim been balling
have they been hit with injuries?

What’s the price on OG again? Siakam? I’d imagine Barnes is not made available in the coming teardown.

Either one of them dudes would take NY to another level….

1672880879973.gif

Back
Top Bottom