The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

Drake really doesn’t have an accent, he’s an actor that can sound like anybody…Word to the clip of him as a youngin saying he hates how Toronto ppl talk :lol: .:smh:

That accent came back a while ago man. You don’t remember in 2019 when the Raptors won? I haven’t heard a sassier Toronto accent unless it was Tristan Thompson. :lol:

When he raps it’s definitely gone. Absolutely. But when he talks? On that accent has returned.

(I didn’t know he said that as a kid tho, makes sense) :lol:

Are we able to have a little dialogue about Ty Lue? Or is he still one of the best coaches in the league because he won a championship with LeBron?

Got scolded on here for questioning him a couple years back.

I thought there were a few posts here comparing him to Doc Rivers.

What real case does Jokic have over Giannis and Tatum if the Nuggets don't have the best record in the league

Tatum is great but he still has awful games a little too frequently. Look no further than the Celtics' last game against the Knicks on Monday. Jokic's floor is higher. And the Celtics w/o Tatum (-0.2) and Bucks w/o Giannis (0.0) basically break even. The Nuggets get decimated in their non-Jokic minutes. (-10.7)

Who cares? Just cut him. He’s on a minimum.

Crazy cause they could just start mann and use plumlee as a supplemental playmaker at the 5. PG13 is a high turnover guy so they decide to bring in another one that can’t shoot.

No need for blacula to even be in LA.
y'all dont get it cause youre not from LA
hes a hometown kid living out his dreams of playing in front of his friends and family

its not his fault the coach doesnt know what to do with " so many good players"

he just got his smile back
and now THEY want to take it away

We blaming the 0-3 run for the Clippers on just Russ?

Seems like it's the defense that is more of a problem then him.

Harden back to Houston only works if he’s focused on being a mentor, setting a good example and actually trying to get the team some W’s …It’s no point if yo there for buckets, the nightlife and no/low expectations :lol:

Harden back to Houston only works if he’s focused on being a mentor, setting a good example and actually trying to get the team some W’s …It’s no point if yo there for buckets, the nightlife and no/low expectations :lol:

Seems like the mentorship is the best reason for both sides. I get it. EYE just wouldn’t want my point guard talking about his retirement plans when we’re 3rd in the East with a slight chance of winning it all

Those matchups once the playoffs are set though

The Sistine Chapel of F'ery
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Gonna be some disappointed fans of those top 3 teams.

4-5-6 seeds of Suns, Clippers and Warriors gonna be fun to monitor with the Kings solidifying themselves as the 3 seed.

Gonna be some funny business to end the season.

Kawhi and PG aren’t winning you anything anymore. People need to stop blaming the coach and realize both those guys aren’t leading a team to winning anything at this point.

When your main guys are trending towards washed category and aren’t consistent at all, you’ll be mid

Rather start a convo on how Kawhi has the fastest rise to fall of any player in recent memory.

I wouldn't say Kawhi or PG are trending towards washed category and it's not necessarily that they are the problem in leading the Clippers to a championship. The Clippers are 78-33 when Kawhi and PG play. The problem is that they have only played 111 games together through 3.75 seasons.

Back
Top Bottom