The Official NBA Season Thread

I hate that injuries are cutting Kawhi’s career short :ohwell:

He’s gonna have to start contemplating retirement in the next couple seasons instead of constantly putting his body through so much rehab only to be cut short in the end.:smh:

They way y’all talking in here I thought Clippers was up :lol:

Russ doing what he’s always done,put up #s as the primary ball handler in a losing effort. Mans got 35 but he a -7
I can tell you really don't hoop. Respectfully

I peeped that Charles been play acting like he super liberal lately, so this makes sense.
Barkley has campaigned for Democrats for years now in Alabama

Second, CNN management actually is trying to move the channel more toward centrist and conservative viewers.

On aggregate Barkley's political views are more centrist left rather than super-liberal.

Barkley has campaigned for Democrats for years now in Alabama

Second, CNN management actually is trying to move the channel more toward centrist and conservative viewers.

On aggregate Barkley's political views are more centrist rather than super-liberal.
I was speaking recently, but okay.

I understand not reading every page but people don't even read the most recent 1 or 2 pages before posting tweets/IG posts. :lol:
If I'm on another social media platform and I see something I want to share with the NT community, I just link it. I don't think about scanning the last several pages to see if it was already shared. If it was, well so be it. You get to see it twice.

pmatic pmatic - you've said you think the Clippers play this Summer will be to try and bring in a 3rd star. Do you have anyone in particular in mind. Because seems to me like the only star level player that they might be able to acquire with the assets they currently have is, gulp, Kyrie. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom