The Official NBA Season Thread

pmatic pmatic - you've said you think the Clippers play this Summer will be to try and bring in a 3rd star. Do you have anyone in particular in mind. Because seems to me like the only star level player that they might be able to acquire with the assets they currently have is, gulp, Kyrie. :frown:
I thought it might be a point guard, but they might have just been persuaded by Westbrook that they can look elsewhere. :lol:

Edit:
I might look at power forward to add some athleticism to the roster.

Last edited:
If I'm on another social media platform and I see something I want to share with the NT community, I just link it. I don't think about scanning the last several pages to see if it was already shared. If it was, well so be it. You get to see it twice.

Not trying to single you out, it happens all the time. When the Ja Morant shenanigans happened people were posting the same tweets over and over and over. :lol:

okb9bkro8iva1.jpg
The one & only Sade will be back but for this run this is dope.

good find 👍

Why is it 2023 and Nike still aint fixed the sizing on these low top Air Force 1s? Looks like i got on damn clown shoes

Clippers might as well blow it up at this point. Kawhi can’t play more than 40-50 games a season, and PG is always hurt. Balmer is wasting money at this point

I thought it might be a point guard, but they might have just been persuaded by Westbrook that they can look elsewhere. :lol:

Edit:
I might look at power forward to add some athleticism to the roster.

They should definitely look the PF position hard. The trio of Batum, Morris and RoCo are looking pretty poor this playoff series.

If you’re a Knicks fan, you want these Bucks & Heat to mash each other up something special. Hope, nay, 🙏for a south beach miracle and the culture comes out victorious.

Even with no Yanny, Bucks are still top tier.

And not look passed the Cavs tomorrow afternoon.

Man! I cannot stand kawhi. So annoying man with his BS. Clippers could have taken this series until he brought his normal antics to the series.

Unbelievable the clippers allowed russell to shoot the rock 29 times!!! Whoa :wow:

Bruh really scored the most points

Back
Top Bottom