The Official NBA Season Thread

Some of the local stations usually do exactly what y'all are asking for and you don't watch those either.
I used to watch my local station but that was three years ago before Stan K and Comcast decided they couldn’t come to terms and have been blacked out of Nuggets and Avs games ever since. When this was an option I would watch the games on Altitude instead of ESPN and TNT every time

cavs offense a struggle
is ricky rubio washed? he killed the knicks the last time i watched him

Unfortunately, no one wants to watch Zach Lowe or Nate Duncan breaking down pick and roll coverage on prime time tv.
I think this can be done and has been done in an entertaining way for every other sport even the NBA.

Unfortunately, no one wants to watch Zach Lowe or Nate Duncan breaking down pick and roll coverage on prime time tv.
this. they always have some hot take show in the break room at work and everyone loves it. casual folks do not care for breaking down games.

4. Stop taking shots at guys for things that have nothing to do with the game. That entire hairline nonsense Shaq and Barkley were on the other night was unnecessary and really corny.

Nah that was straight comedy. :lol: THAT is real life, thats something that easily could happen with the homies, cracking on dudes hairline. Yall want some super serious level of analysis? Go on Yt and watch those boring *** videos. Hell we dont even do that here on NT.

Nah that was straight comedy. :lol: THAT is real life, thats something that easily could happen with the homies, cracking on dudes hairline. Yall want some super serious level of analysis? Go on Yt and watch those boring *** videos. Hell we dont even do that here on NT.
This is ALL THEY DO on TNT. Kenny couldn’t even get a word in on breaking things down with Shaq singing a dumb song and Charles muttering nonsense

Back
Top Bottom