The Official NBA Season Thread

The clippers get 2 days off before next game. Gives kawhi extra day to rest.

Nba is rigged. Always benefiting the wealthy owners.

The clippers get 2 days off before next game. Gives kawhi extra day to rest.

Nba is rigged. Always benefiting the wealthy owners.

Yeah those broke owners who's net worth is in the low 10 figs don't stand a chance.

What do you want?

Less NT antics on TV. It’s one thing for us to act like fools and get off hot takes but it is almost like they took our thing and are getting paid for it.

1. More breaking down the game and what actually happened. More Legs from 10 years ago style.

2. Less Stephen A, Barkley, Shaq and Perk type nonsense that is ruining things.

3. Less allowing personal grievances against players and organizations to come into you doing your job. Perk, Screaming A, Shaq, Barkley and Reddick are insufferable and really bad at this.

4. Stop taking shots at guys for things that have nothing to do with the game. That entire hairline nonsense Shaq and Barkley were on the other night was unnecessary and really corny.

5. The entire AM sports show thing is played out and should be over.

All 3 busts
1682270113742.jpeg

Less hot taking and character portraying, more positive promotion of the game and players.

*edit - and I’m pretty much just bored of the TNT studio guys. 20+‘years of the same stuff over and over is a lot.
Notice how no other sport has this nonsense with their studio shows ? Never heard MLB, NHL, EPL, or any NCAA sports have their studio shows have the people actually say the game is horrible and fans shouldn’t want. How many times has Charles and Shaq done this? These guys aren’t helping the game.

Notice how no other sport has this nonsense with their studio shows ? Never heard MLB, NHL, EPL, or any NCAA sports have their studio shows have the people actually say the game is horrible and fans shouldn’t want. How many times has Charles and Shaq done this? These guys aren’t helping the game.
I was just watching the pregame of Canes/Islanders and it was like night and day compared to NBA :lol:

To be paid to commentate and analyze NBA games and you say you don’t watch them is wild.

It’s somewhat baffling to me how highly regarded Chuck still is as a media personality. When he first started in that space the “analyst not afraid to really speak his mind” person was more original and unique. That’s not the case all these years later. And Chuck himself comes off too me more often than not as out-of-touch and/or uninformed. But maybe they also describes the audience he still appeals to so much.

Last edited:
Brunson has been giving the business to Osman and the Cavs are still trotting him out there for that mismatch.

I was just watching the pregame of Canes/Islanders and it was like night and day compared to NBA :lol:

To be paid to commentate and analyze NBA games and you say you don’t watch them is wild.
I am thrilled that the NHL is back in on ESPN and ABC because Hockey has always been a huge part of my sports life (Avs been good only helps) and Melrose and team do great

It’s somewhat baffling to me how highly regarded Chuck is as a media personality. When he first started in that space the “analyst not afraid to really speak his mind” person was more original and unique. That’s not the case all these years later. And Chuck himself comes off too me more often than not as out-of-touch and/or uninformed. But maybe they also describes the audience he still appeals to so much.
I don't think we have to stick to the "must have players" thing anymore unless they take their new career as seriously as they did ball. Some of these cats don't even really watch after they retire.

Back
Top Bottom