The Official NBA Season Thread

embiid was gassed LOL but shout out to PJ Tucker

playing the best remaining defense in the playoffs, seeing different big bodies every time down the court, Played 46 mins in a 8-man rotation

46 mins for a 280pound Center with a torn/sprain Knee that should of had him our for a month and a half

EYE seen the hate he was getting in here lol was comedy

EYE still cant get over antidope antidope saying trade embiid for RJ and Randle

18a.jpg

embiid was gassed LOL but shout out to PJ Tucker

playing the best remaining defense in the playoffs, seeing different big bodies every time down the court, Played 46 mins in a 8-man rotation

46 mins for a 280pound Center with a torn/sprain Knee that should of had him our for a month and a half

EYE seen the hate he was getting in here lol was comedy
Whether you think he’s tired or if he was scared (I think the latter) he needed to be yelled. He was making awful decisions. Be the MVP. Hopefully we don’t see he him pee down his leg again because he needs to be great. And that’s what PJ was telling him

Whether you think he’s tired or if he was scared (I think the latter) he needed to be yelled. He was making awful decisions. Be the MVP. Hopefully we don’t see he him pee down his leg again because he needs to be great. And that’s what PJ was telling him
scared lol like he was "scared of jokic in Denver" RIIIIIGGGHHTTT... yall be throwing the word scared around too loosely in here

he had no lift in his jump shots in the 4th quarter him being tired deff played a part in him not being himself

PJ let him know stay aggressive noone can guard you, i guarded you before and you not in the right mental state right now.. we cant have you playing like this with the game on the line - he said it in his postgame interview

scared they say though LOL

Last edited:
Embiid was playing scared and like he didn’t know what to do with the roc. He wasn’t being decisive at all. I was really disappointed with how he played, and if Harden didn’t get those buckets (btw props To Harden, it was money time and he wasn’t trying to draw any stupid *** fouls… just straight bucket getting mode when his team really needed it), it would be an ugly discussion right now.

I know he’s working his way back from injury, but if he’s out there he’s open to criticism. I’m sure Embiid will bounce back in games 5-7 but yeah that was an ugly stretch.

So he’s not trying to get the ball?
If you watch after the player he doesn't rush to get there to do anything until he's basically a step or two away from Ishiba. If he was trying to gt it and push it up the floor, man would of been moving with a greater sense of urgency than that. It was when he saw Ishiba holding the ball, while checking on one of his players, did he all of sudden try to pick up his pace.

If you watch after the player he doesn't rush to get there to do anything until he's basically a step or two away from Ishiba. If he was trying to gt it and push it up the floor, man would of been moving with a greater sense of urgency than that. It was when he saw Ishiba holding the ball, while checking on one of his players, did he all of sudden try to pick up his pace.

Holy ****….

The way you guys cape for Owners in here is truly insane.

i noticed not one person replied to my post about jokic foot/knee in the owners personal space which is why he placed his hand on the hip

hmm i wonder why

we cool with jokic lying on the podium ?

scared lol like he was "scared of jokic in Denver" RIIIIIGGGHHTTT... yall be throwing the word scared around too loosely in here

he had no lift in his jump shots in the 4th quarter him being tired deff played a part in him not being himself

PJ let him know stay aggressive noone can guard you, i guarded you before and you not in the right mental state right now.. we cant have you playing like this with the game on the line - he said it in his postgame interview
I mean this has nothing to do with Jokic. Everything you said in that last paragraph is the vet telling the MVP to stop playing scared.

“Assertive. Passive.” That’s being afraid of the moment. We just saw Ben simmons do that. Has little to do with fatigue. Everyone is playing with 8 man rotations at this point. If you’re that hurt, sit down. PJ kept it real with him

This ain’t slander cause it’s happened to the two goats right now, Steph and Bron. We just saw giannis shook too. Learn and move on.

Back
Top Bottom