The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Congrats brodie! Besides copping a crib, consider yourself lucky that at least you get to watch the game. I’m going on a surprise trip for the weekend and all she told me was to bring my passport and that we’re leave from Reagan…tomorrow night at 8:15 so I’m listed as Out for Game 1 :stoneface: The thread/ESPN app (if it works) or at least espn.com for the score are going to be crucial.
Your life is like one big Romcom Thriller

God's speed and be safe
saluting-face_1fae1.png

Congrats brodie! Besides copping a crib, consider yourself lucky that at least you get to watch the game. I’m going on a surprise trip for the weekend and all she told me was to bring my passport and that we’re leave from Reagan…tomorrow night at 8:15 so I’m listed as Out for Game 1 :stoneface: The thread/ESPN app (if it works) or at least espn.com for the score are going to be crucial.
pics?

I don't know who Skip can get, who you gon find that has a big personality that can balance Skip? Him and SAS worked cuz SAS was entertaining. Him and Shannon worked cuz Shannon has star appeal and he knew pick apart Skip's arguments while being funny and knowledgeable.

I think Skip might call Rob Parker, him and Rob go way back but that show would be boring.

I know SAS glad. First Take might've been getting better TV ratings but Undisputed was killing them with the viral moments and the younger audience. Cable TV is damn near dead. Everybody on youtube and other outlets.

Oh you’re in a full blown relationship now? Make sure she get on that BC my boy!

Starting to think houses are overrated.

Guy moved onto my block a couple years ago with only his camper. He now has two campers, a motorcycle, an S-series Benz with custom tint/rims, a girlfriend and a dog. Dead serious.
You living in LA may play apart in this sentiment.

:nerd: Tdot ready to break up the band as is? Best Siakam offers I’m willing to put on the table are Dubious & IQ separately. Ideally Randle the first chip along with a handful of picks. Maybe have to sweeten the deal & give up iHart too but w/ the next move lined up he won’t me be missed.

Randle & iHart aren’t the worst consolation prize for the soon to be UFA. All the important youts stay with them. All the while they have a reunion from the last bunch to be mentored by The Black Mamba.
957AC8F4-B480-4DC8-A148-C791FA2122B6.jpeg

Tdot can’t really lose here…

I’m tryna hit a cruise up to Alaska
Want to see a glacier (before they all gone ) and a polar bear drinking a Coke

Who’s with me
That was actually how I knew about the sunlight. Did an Alaskan cruise. It was amazing. June. Could wear tshirts in the day time. Hoodies at night. 23 hours of sunlight, craziest thing ever. 2am, sun in the top of the sky. Like bro what? There were people swimming in the lakes right in front of glaciers. And we saw brown bears on the side of the road high off eating dandelions lol.

Definitely take an Alaskan cruise fams. It's gorgeous. You go up to the Yucatan peninsula. It's 🔥. And Victoria Canada. Hella baddies. Finish in Seattle. Met one of the coldest women I've seen in my life at the mall there.

Nuggets will only go as far as Murray and Malone go. If Murray goes into Suns Game 2 Murray then Nuggets are in trouble. Malone also needs to limit Jeff’s minutes he wants to win. Miami is a great team with lots of shooters so the series should be a good one.

From living in Phoenix to Detroit though. :sick:
Lol y'all think Michigan is Detroit. Detroit is one city. Oakland county is one of the richest in the country. All players live in Birmingham and Bloomfield hills. I lived down the street from Drummond and Stanley for years. They lived together. And some red wings and tigers. My area is really nice there.

Don't let the news make you think Michigan is Detroit.

Arizona is just phx, desert, 120°, cheesecake factory, Scottsdale and desert/grand canyon. Keep it a bean.

Back
Top Bottom