The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

We bike in the VIP (Not that fraudulent 2nd round event)

@ me

2enwxtg.png
j6r1np.png
2ijjj2v.png
dahellfuture.png
2enwxtg.png

denver-nuggets-logo-1.png
PICKS

@BIG LEEMELONE Nuggets in 5
@lawdog1 Nuggets in 6
@langfor5 Nuggets in 6
pmatic pmatic Nuggets in 5
nick. nick. Nuggets in 6
@addict4sneakers Nuggets in 6
@dman14 Nuggets in 6
@frshstunna Nuggets in Fo'
@Based Jesus Golden State Nuggets in 6
@antidope Nuggets in 5
@HOU$TON Nuggets in 6 (Hope he's wrong)
@broncos19dm Nuggets in 6ix
@toneboi76 Nugget Sweep
@HIM Nuggtes in 7
@shake_zula9 Nuggets in 6
@NickFolarin Michael Porter Jordan in 5
@Benny Hinn Nuggets in 5 recluctantly. Crown Em!
@bhzmafia14 Nuggets in 6
@Coupé It Nuggets in 6
@ballinsam23 Nuggets in 5
@noblekane Nuggets in 4 or 5
@D StaXX Nuggets in 6 :frown:
@friscostylez Mcnuggies in 6
@T0INE Nuggets in Yes

miami-heat-logo-transparent.png
PICKS

@allergic2broke Heat in 6
@WASHED KING Heat in 7
@JRaW’d Heat in selm
@JustBlaze. Heat in 7
@rolaholic Culture in 7
@sohi 23 Heat in 6
@DeadsetAce Heat in Sev3n
@DripNick Himmy in 6
@Raji Lowenthal Buckets in 6
@Mark Antony Heat in 7
@va757va Heat in 7
@king j Heat in 6
@murkn3m Heat in 6
MVP MVP Heat in whatever
@mr s j king Heat in 7
All_$tar1997 All_$tar1997 Heat in 6
@maxelite Heat in 7
@Tony $now Heat in 7
@flyerthandelta Heat in 6
@earldagoat Himmy in 7

@Zo gif Heat in 6
ELs-94zWkAA0Jnq.jpg

@clyde the glide Miam in 28 quarters
counting-maths-timezone.jpg

30jh0yt.png

@lovehateself Dubs in Selhm
@WASPS ANDD ASPS Heat in 3
@shotsrangout Nuggets in 3 possibly 2
@akajae Nuggets in 3
@amitt5504 NT in 7
@dman14 Dubs in 9
Los Angeles
Screenshot_20230531_222711_Twitter.jpg

elpablo21 elpablo21

Last edited:
Either in 7 elpablo21 elpablo21 No Olympics this summer means once the finals are over, nothing to watch on TV for a while. Need as many games as possible. Sports world is back on the pre pandemic/non Olympic year, summer schedule finally.

Either in 7 elpablo21 elpablo21 No Olympics this summer means once the finals are over, nothing to watch on TV for a while. Need as many games as possible. Sports world is back on the pre pandemic/non Olympic year, summer schedule finally.
Diamond League championships my boyyyy. Track and field all summer every weekend. Pull up the schedule on Google.

:nerd: Tdot ready to break up the band as is? Best Siakam offers I’m willing to put on the table are Dubious & IQ separately. Ideally Randle the first chip along with a handful of picks. Maybe have to sweeten the deal & give up iHart too but w/ the next move lined up he won’t me be missed.

Randle & iHart aren’t the worst consolation prize for the soon to be UFA. All the important youts stay with them. All the while they have a reunion from the last bunch to be mentored by The Black Mamba.
957AC8F4-B480-4DC8-A148-C791FA2122B6.jpeg

Tdot can’t really lose here…
I have interest in a sign and trade of D’lo for Giannis

Doesn’t mean the bucks do

not sure if posted

Seen this gameplan from Spo before. It was when the peak of Linsanity came to South Beach and Bron, Wade and Chalmers all made him go left and had him flustered.

Spo, didn't need to listen to me, Stephen A, and Dominique Wilkins, who was telling anyone who listened if you make him go left, he'll give you the ball.

Lol y'all think Michigan is Detroit. Detroit is one city. Oakland county is one of the richest in the country. All players live in Birmingham and Bloomfield hills. I lived down the street from Drummond and Stanley for years. They lived together. And some red wings and tigers. My area is really nice there.

Don't let the news make you think Michigan is Detroit.

Arizona is just phx, desert, 120°, cheesecake factory, Scottsdale and desert/grand canyon. Keep it a bean.

As a native Michigander that lives in AZ (Phoenix) you can tell who has never been to Michigan. You're right. Detroit ain't all of Michigan and quiet as kept downtown Detroit has greatly improved over the last 5-7 years. What people don't understand is how many places along the coastline you can visit in Michigan. I haven't been to port Huron since i was a kid. They got million dollar homes littered all along the shores of southwest Michigan. I never been to the UP but I hear it's nice up them.

A lot of Cali folks say Phoenix feels like San Jose to them. Never been to San Jose so I'll take their word.

As a native Michigander that lives in AZ (Phoenix) you can tell who has never been to Michigan. You're right. Detroit ain't all of Michigan and quiet as kept downtown Detroit has greatly improved over the last 5-7 years. What people don't understand is how many places along the coastline you can visit in Michigan. I haven't been to port Huron since i was a kid. They got million dollar homes littered all along the shores of southwest Michigan. I never been to the UP but I hear it's nice up them.

A lot of Cali folks say Phoenix feels like San Jose to them. Never been to San Jose so I'll take their word.

The Phoenix/Arizona slander kind of puzzles me.My brother lives in AZ (Gilbert) and I’ve spent time in both Phoenix and Mesa for work. Aside from the nauseating heat in the summer, it’s not that bad. Not to mention you got mountains and places like Sedona which are really nice

Even when it comes to the heat, it’s dry heat unlike the humid heat we get on the east coast (you sweat just breathing) and it’s not like air conditioning doesn’t exist in your vehicle, home or office building. You aren’t all that exposed or it.

Flat 2.7% state income tax too :smokin

All this Detroit slander is wild. For all the problems the city has had, it’s still a place full of culture, history and plenty of things to do. The Detroit of now is not the Detroit of my youth—there’s been a turnaround happening there for a minute now. I’d think about moving there but hell nah to Michigan winters. Global warming gotta kick it up a few more notches before I live through winters there again. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom