The Official NBA Season Thread

Who’s going to be doing the scoring for Lakers’ bench? More importantly, who’s doing the defense? Is son really that light in the *** at 6’10 n 225? He’s gonna save AD’s sawft *** from playing the 5?

Christian Food ain’t moving no needles as we’re really shining up some 💩 here hyping this minimum contract gamble.

39-43 for Lebron & co.

If nothing else, the Lakers got shooters this season. Just gotta hope the defense carries over from last season.

Who’s going to be doing the scoring for Lakers’ bench? More importantly, who’s doing the defense? Is son really that light in the *** at 6’10 n 225? He’s gonna save AD’s sawft *** from playing the 5?

Christian Food ain’t moving no needles as we’re really shining up some 💩 here hyping this minimum contract gamble.

39-43 for Lebron & co.
What the Knicks record gon look like this season w/ MVP Brunson and RJ “5 Game sample” Barrett?

This is the new normal

I haven’t eem been all that present this week and you’ve seen who has been the most talked about woman in here. The new normal isn’t as bad as they’re trying to make it out to be

Not srs. Bleached Kyrie gotta get out the paint :lol: It’s just a waiting game until he does something to get himself banned at this point

Christian Wood was bad the first 7 teams he was on, but now that he’s on the Lakers he was misused and mistreated!

Bruh blast from the past— dude had the entire Steve nash hair thing going on…

I remember the mini craze at long beach summer league… dude had hella Asian support.. so many lost memories of summer pro league— **** was amazing tbh, some of the purest hooping atmosphere ever. I feel lucky for experiencing it as a youngin. Took all them summers for granted

1694061378326.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom