The Official NBA Season Thread

NYC is literally below sea level. Any rain and it’s a flood

Not it’s not. It closer to waterline near the southern part of Manhattan but it’s not below.

This is an epic amount of rain we’re getting right now. This is not normal.

This isn’t just NYC right now. It’s flooded all around here right now near rivers or estuaries.

Dame was racing pole to pole now he has a sour taste in his mouth. He said he wanted a chance to compete and they gave him the best opportunity with a freak in cream city. I don't see a problem

thats-crazy-camron.gif

Portland FO was a bad partner to Dame for years, he asked out after signing that supermax then asked back but wasn't trustworthy anymore, ****** situation all around

TBH I don't really blame either side of this.

Dame should have forced a trade and the Blazers should have got the best deal possible.

Dame tried to use what leverage he had, and the Bucks called his bluff.
Thems the breaks.

but I don't think either side was being crazy or unreasonable.

Portland FO was a bad partner to Dame for years, he asked out after signing that supermax then asked back but wasn't trustworthy anymore, ****ty situation all around

May you please expound upon this? Were there any trades or signings that Portland clearly missed on (ie they were in actual contention but it didn’t pan out)?

They also were a perennial playoff team so that means mostly picking outside of the lotto which is a crapshoot (it’s even a crapshoot in the lotto).

I think Portland did the best they could, all things considered.

May you please expound upon this? Were there any trades or signings that Portland clearly missed on (ie they were in actual contention but it didn’t pan out)?

They also were a perennial playoff team so that means mostly picking outside of the lotto which is a crapshoot (it’s even a crapshoot in the lotto).

I think Portland did the best they could, all things considered.

Trading CJ was a red flag and I think Dame went on record saying they told him they would shop the pick for some help but then was like nah. According to his mouth piece Haynes they alluded to trying to compete but then transitioned rather quickly to a rebuild.

Kinda akin to what Kupchak and co did with Bean mid 2000s when they said they were going to try and field a team to be competitive but everything actions wise were cost cutting moves which led to that tirade about Kobe wanting to leave.

Back
Top Bottom