The Official NBA Season Thread

Really interested to see what Milwaukee’s defense looks like. My guess is it won’t be particularly good.

Victor gonna have to put his foot down eventually.

Remind them the reason he’s there is because they suck in the first place.
Hope he puts his foot down when they try to load manage him. Do away with that toxic culture there.
Alot of people. And ironically, people like Windhorst saying dumb **** like this:

Mind you, Bron was 27-7-7 in his 19-20 season 🤦🏾‍♂️

Man still mad Bron got him out the paint. Talking bout Bron and I agreed it was best to go our separate ways.

HOU$TON HOU$TON it’s the first game— it’s a marathon bruv — but I feel ok about the rockets playoffs bet
*play-in bet lol. I just need the 10th seed.

It’ll be a process but I’m confident. Jalen and Jabari have to be better though. Especially Jalen. He still looks like he’s just dribbling without a purpose out there. The defense is improved, and I’m hoping the offense can get going.

If Jabari can’t get to 38%+ from 3 then I think you have to start Tari over him. His perimeter defense is shaky, and he’s not physical enough for interior defense.

Amen has to improve that handle. He was shook last night and had a lot of unforced errors. First game jitters combined with learning how to run an nba offense.

Sengun still the best offensive player on the team, and it should be mandated to play through him.

Dillon Brooks is as advertised defensively

I LOVE FVV but harden was available and practically begging to come back. With the goal being to win now every move is under a microscope.

All the contenders have depth issues.
Mil, phx, bos and Den.

Trades and the buyout market will be interesting

1 game overreaction but OKC looked goot last night. Everyone making those open 3s (18 of 36) which SGA and Giddey generate with ease was key

GM🧢; These are my guys but this screams upgrade to real contention immediately seeing as the whole proposed lineup now is entering or at primes.
Figure out w/e picks need to be sent which ways.
Again, Tdot got little to no leverage on this deal.
53F9D652-CB61-4367-9673-6CB73B49B5F0.jpeg

The happiest ending 🐾 for RJ at least
Dubious can be the rebounding assassin still but he’s the 3rd option on most nites w/ Ingram a better iso option.

This moves Grimes to be the 6th man at worst. He should get that freedom to shoot more like Quick has now. He got handles too since he played pg.

Any chance the Raptors could be somewhat decent again?

Nice win over the #NoExcuses Wolves last night.

Any chance the Raptors could be somewhat decent again?

Nice win over the #NoExcuses Wolves last night.
They have no incentive to tank (Spurs-Poetl trade), so yeah they'll be a 35-40 win team. Atrocious offense again, but should be still decent.

1698339345047.png

Someone in Design at New Balance is actively trying to get fired.

1698339461570.png

Actually, I think that’s them trying to offer some hoop shoes that appeal to a couple of the demographic groups that consistently buy their non-basketball shoes. LOL

Back
Top Bottom