The Official NBA Season Thread

Look at Cam Reddish…

1699689643028.gif

Best Nike Sigs and sigs have looked in years.
Ja’s, Giannis,Book, LeBron’s, KD’s

all look diffrent enough and look decent. They actually have them looking like diffrent models.

The ant’s and the Harden’s as well
Gotta disagree. Especially with the Book’s and Bron’s. Basic and virtually no creativity or thought was put into the design. I sorta feel like back in the day you could definitely tell a sig from a “general” shoe.

Look at this loser, part owner and brother of Cavs owner Dan Gilbert, shameful this my team, goofies

IMG_3176.png
Kyrie faced consequences when he shared a movie picture without explanation, while Kanye, despite being wild with his comments, received censorship and dismissed by Adidas.

It appears questionable that one person can advocate for violence ( against a specific group or advocates) without league intervention. What are your thoughts on this?

People don’t really like being critiqued or improve and change from it usually^ otherwise we’d have a lot less obesity

Look at this loser, part owner and brother of Cavs owner Dan Gilbert, shameful this my team, goofies

IMG_3176.png
College kids that spew hatred against jews =/= Arab, Palestinian Americans.

With this post header, this might be what they call, gas-lighting.

(Per the content, I dont cosign this ***** tho)

College kids that spew hatred against jews =/= Arab, Palestinian Americans.

With this post header, this might be what they call, gas-lighting.

(Per the content, I dont cosign this ***** tho)
Certain people tend to generalize: terrorist attacks lead to the association of terrorists with Hamas like Al-Qaeda, and subsequently, with all Muslims. It seems simpler for them to perceive a unified enemy rather than acknowledging the diversity within a group. However, when it comes to white individuals, only a few are attributed as "bad apples" with mental health issues.

At this point I think Harden just forces trades so he can live in a different big city every year or every other year just to enjoy them for what they offer. Make a few demands for teammates to make it look like you want to win, blame them when you don't, rinse, wash, repeat.

Only reason he hasn't asked to go to Miami yet is because they would actually force him to apply himself (or more likely they wouldn't never accept him at all).

Back
Top Bottom